Só quem andou muito distraído, ou foi eventualmente raptado por extraterrestres, não reparou que o Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Beta foi disponibilizado. Algumas das novidades incluem melhorias no processo de archiving e discovery, Outlook Web App (OWA) mais rápido, funcionalidades de mobilidade actualizadas e diversas melhorias na consola de administração. Para saber mais detalhes, leiam Yes Virginia, there is an Exchange Server 2010 SP1.
The downloadable software is for evaluation purposes only and is not a released product. If you plan to install the software on your primary computer, it is recommended that you back up your existing data prior to installation. Before you install the Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Beta, we recommend that you review the summary of system requirements and technical information located in the Exchange Server 2010 Technical Documentation Library.
This time-limited, free pre-release version of Exchange Server 2010 SP1 will end 120 days after installation.
To learn more about Exchange Server 2010, visit http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/2010.
Entretanto, também os Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Beta UM Language Packs foram disponibilizados para download (YESSS!!!! Finalmente disponibilizaram o Language Pack pt-PT!).
Unified Messaging (UM) language packs allow an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Beta UM server to speak additional languages to callers and recognize other languages when callers use ASR or when voice messages are transcribed. UM language packs contain:
- Pre-recorded prompts, for example "After the tone, please record your message. When you’ve finished recording, hang up, or press the # key for more options." in the language of the UM language pack.
- Grammar files that are used by a UM server to lookup the names of given users in the directory in the language of the UM language pack.
- Text to Speech (TTS) translation so that content (e-mail, calendar, contact information, etc.) can be read to callers in the language of the UM language pack.
- Support for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), which allows callers to interact with UM using the voice user interface (VUI) in the language of the UM language pack.
- Support for Voice Mail Preview which allows users to read the transcript of voice mail messages in a specific language from within a supported e-mail client such as Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
Download the file, and use Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Beta setup to install the UM language pack.
Example: Setup.com /AddUmLanguagePack:UmLanguagePackName /s: d:\MyLocalFolder