- VMware tells Microsoft that they don't know anything about Exchange 2013 performance
- A Stronger Case For Virtualizing Exchange Server 2013 - Think "Performance"
- Azure Key Vault Service Now Commercially Available
- Microsoft Releases Azure Active Directory Connect and Health Tools
- Microsoft Adds Office 365 Push Notifications and Service APIs
- Improved communications and tools help you stay better informed during service incidents
- Exchange 2013 CU9 MessageCopyForSentAsEnabled Missing
- Case Of the Disappearing GUI
- PSA – AAD Connect Released Also AAD Connect Health Released
- Azure Active Directory Connect Health
- Managing Shared Mailbox Sent Items Behaviour in Exchange Server 2013 and Office 365
- Deleted Items Folder item type retention statistics script
- IDFix v1.09 (beta) available on Microsoft Connect
- Migrating a small organization from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 (Part 4)
- Managing SPF and reverse DNS in Exchange Server (Part 1)
- Accessing Public Folders in OWA 2013
- Undo Send for Outlook
- Lync or Skype for Business Missed Conversation Emails are Delayed
- The scourge of autosignatures
- Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator 7.6
26 de junho de 2015
19 de junho de 2015
- Exchange 2013 CU9 appears alongside roll-up updates for Exchange 2007 SP3 and Exchange 2010 SP3
- Office 365 Enhanced with Admin Role, Templates and Security Controls
- Using intelligent capture and analysis tools to eliminate PSTs
- ADFS Deep-Dive: Troubleshooting
- New Intune capabilities for Outlook on iOS and Android
- Office 365—monthly Dev Digest for June
- Introducing Compliance Search in Office 365
- Microsoft Turns on Outlook Mobile Management Capabilities for Android and iOS Devices
- Azure Active Directory Connect Arriving This Month
- Quick Tip: Is There A Shortcut URL To Download Azure AD PowerShell?
- How to Build an Exchange Server Test Environment
- Parsing the Admin Audit Logs with PowerShell
- Released: June 2015 Exchange Cumulative Update and Update Rollups
- Exchange 2013 Calculator Updates
- Ask the Perf Guy: How big is too BIG?
- Quick Mailbox Item Type eDiscovery Powershell script
- MAPI Developer: How to get file properties for .MSG file using MrMAPI tool?
- Match Office 365 Mailbox with New On-Premises User in a Hybrid Deployment
- Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 29)
- Import Facebook Birthdays and Events into Outlook
- Adding commands to the Home or Message tab of the Ribbon
- Office 365 / Exchange Online – Disable One Drive for Business Integration
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 16:16
18 de junho de 2015
A Microsoft disponibilizou recentemente os novos Cumulative Update e Update Rollups para Exchange Server 2013, 2010 and 2007.
De acordo com a Microsoft Exchange Team: “Update Rollup 10 is the last scheduled release for Exchange Server 2010. Both Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2007 are in extended support and will receive security and time zone fixes on-demand on a go-forward basis”.
- Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3049849)
Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2013 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2013 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2013 customers.
Não esquecer de fazer download dos Exchange Server 2013 CU9 UM Language Packs.
- Update Rollup 10 For Exchange 2010 SP3 (KB3049853)
Update Rollup 10 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2010 SP3 RU9 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2010 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB3049853.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2010 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2010 RTM , Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
- Update Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB3056710)
Update Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP3 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB3056710.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM , Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
17 de junho de 2015
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010/2013.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit) e Outlook 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit) ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base:
12 de junho de 2015
- Microsoft updates Exchange ActiveSync to ensure that mobile clients stay connected
- Office 365 Getting E-Mail Client Authentication Improvements This Month
- How Exchange's new ever-expanding archive mailbox works
- Your Exchange 2016 cheat sheet
- Patch Tuesday fixes focus on Office, IE, Exchange Server
- Facebook Connector no longer working
- What’s new: April 2015
- What’s new: May 2015
- New access and security controls for Outlook for iOS and Android
- 7 new Exchange Online Protection enhancements
- Rights Management Service departmental templates comes to Office 2013
- More control over data access with workload-specific admin roles
- Microsoft Turns on Its Advanced Threat Protection Service for E-Mail
- Outlook Prompts For Domain Certificate Unexpectedly
- Azure Active Directory Module–Newer Version Available Notifications
- Managing passwords expiration policy in Office365
- Use MAPIFolders for the TNEF issue
- Announcing Exchange ActiveSync v16
- Office 365 - deploying Office in your environment
- Calculating file size, free space of any given .PST file with MrMAPI utility
- Migrating a small organization from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 (Part 3)
- Troubleshooting synchronization with Windows Azure Active Directory (WAAD) (Part 4)
- Sorting contacts by Company; (none) listed twice
- Send button inactive for attached Draft messages
- Exchange and Office 365: Mail Forwarding
- Managing offline access for Outlook Web App
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:18
5 de junho de 2015
- Microsoft Opens the Office 365 Email Archive Floodgates
- Microsoft Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection Launches
- Advanced threat protection add-on comes to Microsoft EOP
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Learn Failover Clustering & Hyper-V
- Outlook.com is moving to Office 365 Exchange Online
- Announcing auto-expanding, highly scalable archives for Office 365 email
- Office 2016 on Windows Preview update
- Microsoft Improving Office 365 E-Mail Archiving
- MIS–Blast From The Past
- How to generate SMTP Address reports in your Exchange Organization
- Database bloat in Exchange 2010
- FAQ: Configuring a Mailbox to Allow Only POP3 Access
- Use PowerShell to Quickly Check Multiple MX Records
- DKIM and DMARC in Office 365 (Part 3)
- Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 28)
- Associate Tasks with a Calendar Appointment or Meeting
- Creating rules with NOT conditions
- Outlook and Outlook for Mac updates & build numbers
- First look: Outlook.com on Office 365
- Exchange Unwashed Digest – May 2015
- Managing user mailboxes to specific quotas with retention policies
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 22:53
1 de junho de 2015
- Quick tour of Office 365–recent updates and what’s coming
- Office Lens Android now available at Google Play Store
- Announcing a new way to create connectors in Office 365
- Allow Users To Manage Distribution Groups Without Creating New Ones–Exchange 2013 Redux
- Installing Skype for Business – Part 6
- Installing Skype for Business – Part 7
- Get-MailboxReport.ps1 V1.03 is Now Available
- Using Office 365 Groups within the EWS Managed API
- Things to Consider when Moving to Office 365
- Best Practice: Backup a copy of customized Outlook Web App files, before applying Exchange Server Roll-up update
- Exchange Server 2013 offsite protection using DPM and Microsoft Azure (Part 2)
- Exchange Archiving: On-Premises vs Cloud-Based (Part 2)
- Hide flagged items of other mailboxes in To-Do Bar
- Delete Junk Email from mail server too when deleted in Outlook
- Presentation on Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Online
- Best of Ignite - Presentation on Skype for Business
- How to Create Dynamically Adjusting Exchange Retention Policies
- Microsoft claims 35% of Exchange installed base is now on Office 365
- Book Review: Office 365 for Exchange Professionals
- ESEUTIL is now the evil utility
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 08:04