- (Re)configuring IM Integration
- Most Popular Blog Posts For 2014
- Changing circumstances make it difficult to measure adoption rate for Exchange 2013
- Exchange Exposed #2: A Look Back, a Look Forward
- Does anyone care that the Exchange 2013 Edge Transport server role came back?
- Simplifying sending e-mail “As” another mailbox
- Selecting the right compliance framework to use with Exchange
26 de dezembro de 2014
19 de dezembro de 2014
- The confusion around Yammer and Office 365 Groups
- Pulling together the pieces for a move to Office 365
- Exchange Online increases eDiscovery mailbox limit and boasts better performance too
- Simplified workflow to configure backup to Azure from DPM
- How to Configure S/MIME in Office 365
- Garage Series: Bringing Data Loss Prevention to SharePoint and first look at new Office 365 Message Encryption Viewers for iOS and Android
- Microsoft Fixes Update Rollup 8 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3
- Microsoft Issues Broad Public Preview of Its Sway Office App
- Microsoft Adds Yammer Enterprise to Office 365 Enterprise K1 Plan
- PowerShell Script To Get Exchange 2010 Active CAS Connections
- Microsoft Fights Irish Email Warrant
- New sample: accessing OneDrive from a mail app
- Exchange Server 2013 High Availability Q&A Recording Now Available
- Azure AD Connect: One simple, fast, lightweight tool to connect Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- GALSync on a budget
- Office 365 Message Encryption (Part 2)
- Managing Exchange Online using Server 2012 R2 Essentials Experience Role (Part 4)
- How often do I need to use AutoArchive?
- Hiding recipients with distribution lists
- Slides available from last event : Office 365 & Azure What's new
- New-MoveRequest generating duplicate system mailbox folders
- Changes to SSL Certificates
- Eight Email Faux Pas That Need to Die
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:47
13 de dezembro de 2014
A Microsoft disponibilizou recentemente um Cumulative Update para o Exchange 2013 e Update Rollups (UR) para o Exchange 2007 and 2010.
Nesta altura já todos devem ter ouvido que o UR 8 para o Exchange 2010 teve que ser retirado, mas entretanto a Microsoft resolveu os problemas encontrados, pelo que a versão 2 já está disponível.
- Cumulative Update 7 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB2986485)
Cumulative Update 7 for Exchange Server 2013 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2013 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2013 customers.
- Update Rollup 8 v2 For Exchange 2010 SP3 (KB2986475)
Update Rollup 8 v2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2010 SP3 RU7 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2010 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB2986475.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2010 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2010 RTM , Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
- Update Rollup 15 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB2996150)
Update Rollup 15 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP3 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB2996150.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM , Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010/2013.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit) e Outlook 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit) ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base:
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 15:46
12 de dezembro de 2014
- Software magic behind Office 365 Groups document libraries
- Microsoft Pulls Exchange Server 2010 SP3 Update
- Microsoft pulls Exchange 2010 update
- Exchange 2010 SP3 RU8 withdrawn due to bug in MAPI RPC layer (V2 now available)
- Making December's Patch Tuesday Releases Meaningful
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Exchange 2013 CU7
- Exchange 2013 CU7 debuts along with security fixes and updates for Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2007
- Microsoft's Office 365 migration services concern IT pros
- Here's who will be speaking at Microsoft's upcoming Ignite conference and what it's about
- Delayed Exchange Patch Dusted Off for the Last Patch Tuesday of 2014
- Microsoft Enables Lync-to-Skype Video Calling
- Automating data collection with Powershell
- Outlook 2010 gets MAPI/http support
- Hybrid Mailbox Move Fails with Mismatched Archive GUID Error
- Completing Individual Move Requests from a Migration Batch
- Exchange releases: December 2014
- Dumping out the MailTips for all the recipients using EWS and Powershell
- Recovering Active Directory From Total Lost Disaster Recovery Basic Steps.
- Planning and Migrating a Small Organization from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2013 (Part 17)
- Exchange Server 2013 Backup and Restore 101 - Disabled mailboxes (Part 3)
- Backing up and Restoring Quick Steps
- Create a striking subject with symbol characters
- A brief history of Exchange Time Management
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 20:06
5 de dezembro de 2014
- Chrome, iOS mail app, Groups, Clutter, and Novell - a mixed bag of updates
- Windows, IE, Exchange and Office to be patched next week
- Acompli acquisition transforms Microsoft mobile email client strategy
- Grading Exchange 2013 in the two years since RTM
- How Office 365 Groups will socialize the enterprise
- Office 365 reporting strategies
- What’s new: November 2014
- Microsoft Buys Mobile E-Mail Startup Acompli
- Exchange ServerName Points To Wrong Or Decommissioned Server
- Exchange cmdlet Extension Agents
- Exchange Server 2013 Setup Fails with Error “Couldn’t Find the Enterprise Organization Container”
- 16 Tips to Optimize Exchange 2013 (Part 3)
- Managing Exchange Online using Server 2012 R2 Essentials Experience Role (Part 3)
- Access or share non-default Outlook folders
- Finding messages with attachments by file extension or words within an attached file
- Exchange Unwashed Digest – November 2014
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:12