A Microsoft fez pequenas actualizações nos diagramas que ilustram eDiscovery Flow Across SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, and File Shares.
29 de setembro de 2013
A Microsoft actualizou recentemente a ferramenta Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook para a versão 2.2.
The Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook (CalCheck) is a program that checks the Microsoft Outlook Calendar and items for problems or for potential problems.
The Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook is a command-line program that checks Outlook Calendars for problems. To use this tool, the Outlook calendar must reside on a Microsoft Exchange Server. The tool does not work with IMAP, with POP3, or with other non-Exchange mail servers.
The tool opens an Outlook profile, opens the Outlook Calendar, and then checks several things such as permissions, free/busy publishing, and auto booking. Then, the tool checks each item in the calendar folder for problems that can cause items to seem to be missing or that might otherwise cause problems in the Calendar.
27 de setembro de 2013
- Outlook Has E-Mail Junk Problem on Exchange 2013
- Exchange Not Yet Supported on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Jump Start Live October 8
- Troubleshoot Exchange Admin Center access issues in Exchange 2013
- Outlook Categories, Flags, and IMAP Accounts
- Restore a pst-file after configuring a POP3 account via Auto Account Setup
- Outlook Web App for Office 365 Home Premium
- Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange Online) (Part 10)
- Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 2)
- Office 365: Changing the User Principal Name (UPN) on Users in Bulk using a GUI tool
- Junk Email SCL report using EWS and Powershell
- How to Grant Read-Only Access to an Exchange Mailbox
- Blocking iOS7 from Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Avoiding Server Names in SSL Certificates for Exchange Server 2013
- Deploying Exchange Server 2013
- Server Component States in Exchange 2013
- MEC 2014 Registration Opens October 1
- Exchange 2010: Remove-databaseavailabilitygroupserver–configurationOnly does not evict the member from the cluster
- RPC Filtering and Exchange 2010 Database Availability Groups
- Exchange 2013: OutlookMailboxDeeptTestProbe fails with Access Denied
- When Best Practice goes bad
- Fun all round with the UC Architects at Exchange Connections
- Export Email Messages from OWA in Office 365 Exchange Online
- Outlook junk email filtering issue with Exchange Server 2013 and Office 365
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:44
20 de setembro de 2013
- Five ways to fix Outlook connectivity issues
- Stubbing is OK when Microsoft does it in Exchange 2013 site mailboxes
- Happy Days are Here Again: Announcing the Release of the Lync Server 2013 Protocol Workloads Poster
- OutlookTempCleaner 1.2
- The Garage Series: 365 Days Later - Office 365 vs. Office 2013 on the Desktop Review
- Manage spam notifications with Exchange Online Protection
- IOS 7.0: To Block or Not to Block?
- Exchange Recipient Not Appearing in the Offline Address Book
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server with PowerShell
- IIS Application Request Routing (Part 3)
- Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 8)
- Integrating Facebook chat with Outlook
- Combine and sync Outlook Calendars
- Using Outlook's New Contact Cards
- Red X's in Email Messages
- How to Block OWA 2010 and 2013 for External Users
- A Photo by Any Other Name...
- Managing a 500,000 mailbox Exchange 2010 deployment
- Test Exchange 2013 AutoReseed setup to let automation help your organization
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:26
17 de setembro de 2013
A edição de Setembro 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Windows 7: Manage disks and file systems
By Jorge Orchilles
You can configure and reconfigure disks, files, partitions and volumes to suit your specific needs.
- Active Directory: Protect your Active Directory data
By Darren Mar-Elia
There are a number of tactics for ensuring only the right people have access to the right data within your Active Directory infrastructure.
- Security: Don’t forget the basics
By John Vacca
While much of the focus—and much of the funding—goes to advanced security technologies, it pays to not overlook the fundamentals.
- Cloud Computing: Challenges in cloud configuration
By Dan Marinescu
The selection, configuration and performance of your cloud-based applications will have a massive impact on performance.
- Windows 8: File History explained
By Bohdan Raciborski
File History is a new automated system for continuously protecting your personal files stored in several key locations.
- Identity Management: Use two-factor authentication to mitigate fraud
By Tom Jones, and Dan Griffin
You can—and should—use two-factor authentication with mobile and desktop devices.
- Windows 8: Painless printing
By Adrian Lannin
There’s an entirely new printer support architecture built in to Windows 8 that will improve support both now and in the future.
- SharePoint: Secure SharePoint content
By Dan Sullivan
Keeping the content stored within your SharePoint storage resources secure might be more complicated than you thought.
- Windows Confidential: Respect the brand
By Raymond Chen
The Windows 95 10K Program goes on tour to promote Windows 95 (and silences an annoying IT guy).
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 08:22
14 de setembro de 2013
A ferramenta Microsoft Exchange Server Jetstress 2013 foi recentemente actualizada para a versão 15.0.775.8.
Simulate Exchange disk I/O load on a server to verify the performance and stability of your disk subsystem before putting your server into a production environment.
Use Jetstress to verify the performance and stability of a disk subsystem prior to putting an Exchange server into production. Jetstress helps verify disk performance by simulating Exchange disk Input/Output (I/O) load. Specifically, Jetstress simulates the Exchange database and log file loads produced by a specific number of users. You use Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and ESEUTIL in conjunction with Jetstress to verify that your disk subsystem meets or exceeds the performance criteria you establish. After a successful completion of the Jetstress Disk Performance and Stress Tests in a non-production environment, you will have ensured that your Exchange disk subsystem is adequately sized (in terms of performance criteria you establish) for the user count and user profiles you have established. It is highly recommended that the Jetstress user read through the tool documentation before using the tool.
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit) e Outlook 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit) ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base:
- Windows 8.1, Outlook Web App, and IE11
- Update: Microsoft confirms stability fixes messed up Outlook 2013
- Manage mobile devices and add Outlook apps through Exchange OWA
- Exchange 2013 migration in 12 simple steps
- An update about the Outlook 2013 folder pane issue
- New Remote Connectivity Analyzer Tests for Mail Flow
- Show the Features of Room and Equipment Mailboxes using the Resource Schema
- Ignite Webcast - Exchange High Availability and Site Resilience
- Outlook.com now has IMAP
- Empty Folder Pane after applying update KB2817630
- MS13-068: A difficult-to-exploit double free in Outlook
- Exchange Attachment statistics reporting with EWS and Powershell
- Office 365: New port/URL required for OWA in Exchange Online
- PST Export & Import Exchange 2010
- Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 1)
- Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange Online) (Part 9)
- Should I use POP3 or IMAP?
- Can’t import Contacts into Outlook.com
- DatabaseCopyAutoActivationPolicy Setting Breaks Client Access in Exchange 2013 CU2
- The case of the erroneous disk space checker
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 09:46
6 de setembro de 2013
- Microsoft Bumps Up SkyDrive Pro and Exchange Online Storage
- Configuring delegate access in Outlook Web App
- End of week report? Great Outlook Search Folder solution
- Deciding if an Outlook 2013 upgrade is right for your organization
- One Liner – Find Users Whose SMTP Address Doesn’t Match Their SIP Address
- Exchange 2013 and .NET 4.5 fixes KB2803754 & KB2803755
- Meet the Exchange Experts at Ignite Summits
- Now Available: Office 365 Mail Flow Troubleshooter
- Making Modern Public Folder Migration Easier
- Bulk User Mailbox Creation Exchange Server 2010
- Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 7)
- Continuous Backup for Exchange Server 2013 with DPM 2012 (Part 5)
- Formatting and attachments disabled for Notes section of Appointments, Contacts and Tasks
- Printing only items belonging to a specific Category
- Categorize Contacts with bad addresses
- Exchange Unwashed Digest: August 2013
- Tuning .NET for the Exchange 2013 Information Store - come to Exchange Connections to learn more!
- Doubling of Exchange Online mailbox sizes leaves me cold
- Exchange Server Load Balancing
- Consider Exchange mailbox database sizes when sketching out storage
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 16:59