Antes de instalar esta actualização, não se esqueçam de ler How to Install the Latest Service Pack or Update Rollup for Exchange 2007!
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) has been designed specifically to meet the challenges facing our customers and to help address the needs of all the different businesses and organizations utilizing our Exchange Server 2007 enterprise messaging system.
Exchange Server 2007 SP3 is a mission-critical communications tool that enables employees to be more productive and access their information anywhere and anytime while providing a messaging system that enables rich, efficient access to e-mail, calendar items, voice mail, and contacts.
For administrators, Exchange Server 2007 SP3 provides further flexibility with the addition of Windows Server 2008 R2 support for server roles and Windows 7 support for the Exchange management tools. These additions, along with enhancements for the advanced protection options against e-mail security threats, such as spam and viruses and the tools which help manage internal compliance and high availability needs provide Exchange administrators with the tools they need to manage their Exchange 2007 environments efficiently.
Clean installations of Exchange 2007 SP3 on a new server are possible by using this download in the same manner as you would install Exchange 2007 RTM, Exchange 2007 SP1 or Exchange 2007 SP2.
For an overview of the new features that are available in Exchange Server 2007 SP3, see "What's New in Exchange Server 2007 SP3".
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Review the Release Notes prior to installation of Exchange Server 2007 SP3
- For information regarding system requirements for Exchange Server 2007 SP3.
- Customers using CDO for Exchange (CDOEx) read the detailed information in Microsoft Knowledge Base article 982720
- Customers using Small Business Server 2008 review How to install Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 on servers that are running Windows Small Business Server 2008
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 Unified Messaging Language Packs