- Microsoft sends Exchange Online plans to the cloud
- Pretty Delve profiles need better synchronization
- Should admins consider an Exchange 2016 upgrade?
- Recovering from Failed Disks in Tiered Storage Spaces on Windows 10 via PowerShell
- Outlook.com migration changes; What do I need to know and do?
- Office 365 news roundup
- HTTP Proxy TargetBackEnd limits
- Is 2016 the Year That You Eradicate PST Files?
- 2015 Year in Review for Exchange Server Pro
- Just FYI - Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5, 4.5.1 @ January 12, 2016
- MAPI Developer: MAPI call (lpFolder)->OpenEntry() takes 2 minutes to open messages in mailbox
- Outlook Suggestion Box
- Customer Feedback for Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory and Exchange - too tight for a rename
26 de dezembro de 2015
22 de dezembro de 2015
A Microsoft disponibilizou na semana passada os mais recentes Cumulative Update e Update Rollups para Exchange 2007/2010/2013:
- Update Rollup 18 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB3078672)
Update Rollup 18 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP3 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB3078672.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM , Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
- Update Rollup 12 For Exchange 2010 SP3 (KB3096066)
Update Rollup 12 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2010 SP3 RU11 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2010 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB3096066.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2010 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2010 RTM , Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
- Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3099522)
Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange Server 2013 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2013 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2013 customers
- Exchange Server 2013 CU11 UM Language Packs
These downloads contain pre-recorded prompts, grammar files, text to speech data, Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) files, and Voice Mail Preview capabilities for a specific language that is supported by Exchange 2013 CU11 Unified Messaging (UM). Warning: This UM language pack must only be installed as an add-in to Exchange Server 2013 CU11 Unified Messaging.
Para mais informações sobre estes downloads, queiram por favor ler o post no blog da equipa do Microsoft Exchange: Released: December 2015 Quarterly Exchange Updates.
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit), Outlook 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit) e Outlook 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit) ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base:
18 de dezembro de 2015
- Surprise changes in the Exchange 2016 release
- Microsoft's December 3 Office 365 outage: What went wrong
- iCloud adds compatibility with Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2010 only starts in Safe Mode after installing KB3114409
- Smarter address book and flight confirmations coming to Outlook on the web
- What’s new—November 2015
- Reduce eDiscovery costs and challenges with Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery
- Managing your security and compliance needs with the new Office 365 Protection Center
- Matter Center for Office 365 is now available in GitHub
- Office 365—monthly Dev Digest for December
- Announcing the Office 365 ISO 27001 and ISO 27018 audit assessment report
- OneDrive for Business update on storage plans and Next Generation Sync Client
- AAD Sync – Modifying a filter rule
- Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 11
- Exchange 2010 SP3 RU12 & Exchange 2007 SP3 RU18
- Outlook for iOS adds Contacts support
- Exchange Management Shell and Mailbox Anchoring
- Released: December 2015 Quarterly Exchange Updates
- Data immutability and Office 365 tenant lifecycle
- Showing the Calendar Configuration of a Mailbox or Meeting Room using EWS
- It's time for the NextHop!
- Clutter in Office 365 (Part 1)
- Exchange Online Identity Models & Authentication Demystified (Part 4)
- Recover Deleted Items in Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Pin Flagged messages at the top of my email list
- Chrome Browser Now Warns About Weak SHA-1 Certificates
- December update for Office 365 for Exchange Professionals (2nd edition)
- Unable to Delete Exchange 2016 Database
- Why mailbox anchoring matters
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 20:11
14 de dezembro de 2015
- Office 365: The Cloud of Choice for Exchange Server?
- Is Azure Active Directory becoming the Achilles Heel of Office 365?
- Microsoft Updating Office 365 Groups Service
- Two years on: revisiting a conversation with Exchange development chief Perry Clarke
- DPM 2012 R2 UR8: Focus on stability
- More services join First Release
- Office 365 Groups now supports eDiscovery, litigation hold, dynamic membership and more!
- Azure Active Directory Gets New Custom Roles Capability
- Microsoft Quietly Pulls December Outlook 2010 Patch
- Exporting PSTs based on Organization Unit
- AAD Sync– Creating filter rules using object attributes
- A Sender Policy Framework (SPF) Primer for Exchange Administrators
- Podcast Episode 12: High Availability with Michael Van Horenbeeck and Steve Goodman
- Performing a Like for Like Exchange Server Migration
- IT Pros: Can I use Office 2013 side by side with Office 2016?
- Introducing Open Live Writer - Open Source Fork of Windows Live Writer
- Integrating Exchange Server 2013 and Skype for Business Server 2015 (Part 6)
- Improvements to OWA in Exchange 2016 (Part 1)
- Editing received messages and subjects
- Highlight or Color Code emails from known Contacts
- Outlook Only Starts in Safe Mode?
- Embed Images in New Messages using a Macro
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 10:39
4 de dezembro de 2015
- Are Office 365 Groups Finally Ready for Prime Time?
- Microsoft releases Office 365 E5 Plan
- Interesting connectors make cloud data sources available to Office 365 Groups
- I Have a Great Idea – but how do I tell Microsoft?
- Office 365 brings significant new value to business customers worldwide
- A deeper view into Skype for Business Cloud PBX
- Collaboration in Office—Office for iOS offers productivity on the go!
- Episode 074 on Microsoft Graph with Yina Arenas—Office 365 Developer Podcast
- Schedule meetings faster with FindTime—a Microsoft Garage project
- IT Pros Give Early Views on Windows Server 2016
- New Skype for Business Features Released for Office 365 Subscribers
- Microsoft Improves Enterprise Mode Tools for IE
- Using PowerShell to create Active Directory Users
- 3 Ways to Plan an Identity Model for Your Office 365 Deployment
- Podcast Episode 11: Office 365 Migrations with Steve Goodman
- PowerShell Function to Connect to Exchange On-Premises
- Getting Started with Hybrid Exchange Deployment
- Exchange Server 2016 Management Tools
- Repairing a Failed Content Index in Exchange Server 2016
- Common mailbox recovery scenarios for hybrid environments
- Finding RMS Items in a Mailbox using EWS
- Transport Rules in Exchange 2016
- Exchange Online Identity Models & Authentication Demystified (Part 3)
- Move emails from unknown Contacts out of your Inbox folder
- Not receiving requested Read Receipts
- NextHop Blog is back!
- Exchange Unwashed Digest – November 2015
- Calendar Checking Tool Updated to Support Outlook 2016
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:47