- Introducing Send—designed for in-and-out email
- Your top 10 questions about Office 2016 for Mac answered
- Microsoft positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for Secure Email Gateways
- Office 365 Channels are live on IFTTT
- Exchange Server 2016 Public Preview Released
- Gartner Names Microsoft and VMware as Server Virtualization Leaders
- Delivery Failed From Office 365 Mailbox To On-Premises Exchange Mailbox
- Exchange 2016 Preview Now Available
- Exchange Server 2013 acting as a Proxy for Exchange Server 2016 Preview
- Installing Exchange Server 2016 Preview
- Test-CSEXStorageConnectivity returning error code=5
- Controlling Microsoft Send App Access with Exchange Web Services
- PowerShell Script to Generate Antivirus Exclusions List for Exchange Server 2013
- Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!
- EWS Outlook Quick Steps Powershell how to
- Explore the built-in Mobile Device Management (MDM) feature for Office 365
- Installing Exchange 2016 on Windows 2012 R2 Server
- Installing Exchange 2016 on premises , prerequisite Task.
- Managing SPF and reverse DNS in Exchange Server (Part 3)
- Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 31)
- Sorting Draft messages by date
- Add a printer specifically for Outlook
- Exchange Shell errors after incorrectly modifying IIS
- Exchange 2016 (preview) now available for testing
- Microsoft says bring your data home as the Office 365 Import Service ingests everything
- Microsoft delivers public preview of Exchange Server 2016
25 de julho de 2015
18 de julho de 2015
- What you should do to secure mailboxes when employees die
- Microsoft announces new top-of-the-range E5 plan for Office 365
- Securing an Exchange Online mailbox after an employee is fired
- Overcome Exchange 2013 storage sizing issues
- The must-know Exchange public folder migration feature
- Office 2016 for Mac is here!
- Announcing the 2015 Office App Awards winners
- Announcing new activity logging and reporting capabilities for Office 365
- What’s new: June 2015
- New IT management controls added to OneDrive for Business
- Document collaboration in Yammer just got better with Office Online
- Office 365 E-Mail and Calendar Services Go Down
- Microsoft Announces Premium Office 365
- Office 365 User Tracking Improvements Arriving This Month
- Microsoft Previews Azure Active Directory Reporting APIs
- Microsoft Releases Office 2016 for Mac
- Tip o’ the Week #282 – Delay your mail
- PowerShell Function to Connect to the Office 365 Compliance Center
- Using PowerShell to Get Mailbox Database Size and Available New Mailbox Space
- Testing Connectivity and DNS Changes with a Hosts File
- PowerShell Script to Report RBAC Role Group Membership
- Deep Sixing PST Files
- EWS Contacts rollup Powershell module
- Supportability matrix for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions
- The IP address you have entered for this network adapter is already assigned to another adapter.
- How to Configuring external time source on PDC and why
- Intune and Exchange ActiveSync (Part 2)
- Off-boarding email from Office 365 to Exchange 2013 (Part 1)
- Managing SPF and reverse DNS in Exchange Server (Part 2)
- Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 30)
- Forward emails only when Automatic Replies (OOF) is enabled
- Showing Appointment and Meeting details and notes directly in the Calendar
- Who has already read that message in our shared mailbox?
- Bookmark to create a new message in OWA
- Outlook 2016 for Mac Administrator's Guide
- How to Notify Users When an Email is Received by Another Mailbox
- How I connect to Exchange Online with PowerShell
- Exchange Unwashed Digest – June 2015
- Exchange Shell errors after incorrectly modifying IIS
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:11
3 de julho de 2015
- VMware, Microsoft in virtualised Exchange blog battle
- Active Directory Risk Assessments – Lessons and Tips from the Field – Volume #1?
- Modernizing Microsoft Application Access with Web Application Proxy and Azure Active Directory Application Proxy
- Office 365 now offers seamless integration with educational open source software
- Announcing archiving for non-Microsoft data in Office 365
- Announcing preview of new Skype for Business services in Office 365
- Office 2016 Preview—update 2
- Announcing compliance toolset for public folders
- Microsoft Rolls Out 'PowerShell for Office 365' Web Portal
- Microsoft Previews New Skype for Business Office 365 Features
- Solving Test-CSEXStorageConnectivity cmdlet error 50043
- Client Message Size Limits
- Upgrade Azure AD Sync to Azure AD Connect
- Booking Delegation Vs. Classic Delegation
- Exchange Archiving - On-Premises vs Cloud-Based (Part 3)
- Intune and Exchange ActiveSync (Part 1)
- Why do some emails arrive in a folder called Clutter?
- Recurring Appointments and Meetings are being archived
- Fix for "Service FIMSynchronizationService was not found on computer" when installing AADConnect
- Google’s Undo Send feature is better than Outlook Recall Message, but still not totally effective
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 17:18
26 de junho de 2015
- VMware tells Microsoft that they don't know anything about Exchange 2013 performance
- A Stronger Case For Virtualizing Exchange Server 2013 - Think "Performance"
- Azure Key Vault Service Now Commercially Available
- Microsoft Releases Azure Active Directory Connect and Health Tools
- Microsoft Adds Office 365 Push Notifications and Service APIs
- Improved communications and tools help you stay better informed during service incidents
- Exchange 2013 CU9 MessageCopyForSentAsEnabled Missing
- Case Of the Disappearing GUI
- PSA – AAD Connect Released Also AAD Connect Health Released
- Azure Active Directory Connect Health
- Managing Shared Mailbox Sent Items Behaviour in Exchange Server 2013 and Office 365
- Deleted Items Folder item type retention statistics script
- IDFix v1.09 (beta) available on Microsoft Connect
- Migrating a small organization from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 (Part 4)
- Managing SPF and reverse DNS in Exchange Server (Part 1)
- Accessing Public Folders in OWA 2013
- Undo Send for Outlook
- Lync or Skype for Business Missed Conversation Emails are Delayed
- The scourge of autosignatures
- Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator 7.6
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:39
19 de junho de 2015
- Exchange 2013 CU9 appears alongside roll-up updates for Exchange 2007 SP3 and Exchange 2010 SP3
- Office 365 Enhanced with Admin Role, Templates and Security Controls
- Using intelligent capture and analysis tools to eliminate PSTs
- ADFS Deep-Dive: Troubleshooting
- New Intune capabilities for Outlook on iOS and Android
- Office 365—monthly Dev Digest for June
- Introducing Compliance Search in Office 365
- Microsoft Turns on Outlook Mobile Management Capabilities for Android and iOS Devices
- Azure Active Directory Connect Arriving This Month
- Quick Tip: Is There A Shortcut URL To Download Azure AD PowerShell?
- How to Build an Exchange Server Test Environment
- Parsing the Admin Audit Logs with PowerShell
- Released: June 2015 Exchange Cumulative Update and Update Rollups
- Exchange 2013 Calculator Updates
- Ask the Perf Guy: How big is too BIG?
- Quick Mailbox Item Type eDiscovery Powershell script
- MAPI Developer: How to get file properties for .MSG file using MrMAPI tool?
- Match Office 365 Mailbox with New On-Premises User in a Hybrid Deployment
- Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 29)
- Import Facebook Birthdays and Events into Outlook
- Adding commands to the Home or Message tab of the Ribbon
- Office 365 / Exchange Online – Disable One Drive for Business Integration
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 16:16
18 de junho de 2015
A Microsoft disponibilizou recentemente os novos Cumulative Update e Update Rollups para Exchange Server 2013, 2010 and 2007.
De acordo com a Microsoft Exchange Team: “Update Rollup 10 is the last scheduled release for Exchange Server 2010. Both Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2007 are in extended support and will receive security and time zone fixes on-demand on a go-forward basis”.
- Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3049849)
Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2013 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2013 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2013 customers.
Não esquecer de fazer download dos Exchange Server 2013 CU9 UM Language Packs.
- Update Rollup 10 For Exchange 2010 SP3 (KB3049853)
Update Rollup 10 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2010 SP3 RU9 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2010 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB3049853.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2010 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2010 RTM , Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
- Update Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB3056710)
Update Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP3 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP3 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB3056710.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM), Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM , Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2), refer to the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
17 de junho de 2015
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010/2013.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit) e Outlook 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit) ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base: