- How to troubleshoot Outlook 2013 auto-complete problems
- Three reasons why you should upgrade to Exchange 2013
- New Poll: Do you still use Outlook Today?
- Office 365 Support Webcast – OnRamp
- Announcing the Office 365 Admin App
- Introducing Office 365 Message Encryption: Send encrypted emails to anyone!
- Check the service health of your Office 365 service on the go
- Service Pack 1 for Office 2013 Products Arriving Early Next Year
- 451 4.7.0 Temporary server error. Please try again later. PRX2
- How to Backup Exchange Server 2013 Databases Using Windows Server Backup
- My Move From Google Apps to Office 365
- Exchange Server 2013 Service Pack 1 Coming in Early 2014
- The Exchange ActiveSync Admin (EASAdmin)
- Sample all PowerShell Console Colors
- Exchange 2010 ContentIndexState Failed
- Exchange 2010 Circular Logging , Circular logging parameter change will not be applied on this database before it is remounted. Dismount and remount database….
- Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 12)
- Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 6)
- Outlook Today, meet Favorites, Peeks and the To-Do Bar
- Rule action: Do not Download it from the Server
- My Users can Create Distribution Lists?
- Common Support Issues with Transport Agents
- Office 365 Message Encryption: Protect your email against the spooks
- Deficient IBM and Hitachi 120,000 mailbox configurations
22 de novembro de 2013
19 de novembro de 2013
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit) e Outlook 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit) ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base:
16 de novembro de 2013
- Simple ways to prevent PST file problems in Outlook 2013
- Why enterprises are delaying an Exchange 2013 migration
- Simple fixes for Exchange Server disk space consumption issues
- Using OWA offline mode for expanded Outlook access in Exchange 2013
- Microsoft: No, we're not ditching on-premises Exchange
- Outlook Connectivity Guided Walkthrough (Exchange On-Premises)
- Exchange Server: The Road Ahead
- Exchange 2013 Anti-Spam Technologies -The Sender Filter Agent
- Cannot Activate Database Copy: Content Index Catalog Files in Failed State
- Turning off the Reading / Preview Pane on all folders in OWA in Exchange 2013 and Exchange Online in EWS with Powershell
- Office 365: Limiting Access to Office 365 Services using ADFS CAPs
- One Liner Useful Random Collection of snippets # 1
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware Protection in Exchange 2013 (Part 1)
- Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange Online) (Part 13)
- Creating rules with NOT conditions
- 24 hour clock in Outlook Web App
- How does Autodiscover service retrieve Outlook Anywhere ClientAuthenticationMethod in Exchange 2010?
- "Under the Hood" with ExFolders and Microsoft Exchange
- Summarizing what's new and what's gone in Exchange 2013
- Managed Folders deprecated in Exchange 2013
- Exchange 2013: Health Manager service may not reliably start after server boot.
- Office365: POP and IMAP clients receive OWA links for calendar invitations
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 11:18
13 de novembro de 2013
O Microsoft Exchange RPC Extractor 2.0 foi recentemente disponibilizado para download.
The Microsoft Exchange RPC Extractor (RPX) is a command-line tool that can parse network captures and interpret remote procedure calls made from a client to Microsoft Exchange Server. RPX uses the information provided in the Microsoft Exchange Server protocol documentation to parse RPCs, remote operations (ROPs), and the parameters for each ROP.
8 de novembro de 2013
- Exchange Online Archives offers functionality without infrastructure
- Simple fixes for Exchange Server disk space consumption issues
- Tip o’ the Week #196 – Change Outlook meeting duration
- Getting to Know Exchange 2013 Anti-Spam Technologies
- How to Rename a Room Mailbox Using PowerShell
- Office 365: New version of DirSync released
- Office 365 now collecting data to improve Outlook 2013 performance
- Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin 1.0 (Beta) released
- Microsoft Exchange VSS writer is in a failed retryable state!!!
- Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part 11)
- Automating Multi-Tenancy in Exchange Server 2010 SP2 (Part 5)
- New messages immediately get deleted upon arrival
- Don’t open PDFs full screen in Windows 8 Reader
- Command Line Switches for Outlook 2013
- Using PowerShell to Report on Exchange Server Disk Space
- Exchange Unwashed blog digest October 2013
- Ten Great Exchange Server Tools
- Comparing Office 365 numbers to the total Exchange installed base
- Using Get-HealthReport to monitor DAGs
- Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 2 – Where are my databases?
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:04
1 de novembro de 2013
- MEC or TechEd? Austin, here I come...
- Google Apps, once a leader, faces growing cloud app rivals
- Build an enterprise security strategy for Exchange
- After an Exchange Online migration, what comes next?
- Simple ways to troubleshoot Exchange Offline Address Book problems
- Office 365 compliance controls: Data Loss Prevention
- Office 365 Support Webcast - Hybrid Configuration Wizard and Hybrid Free Busy
- Ignite Webcast - Deploying Office 365 in Production with FastTrack
- How to view OffCat report that was created on another computer
- How to configure Office 365 email account on Windows 8 Mail App!
- Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 v1.06 is Now Available
- Recovering Public Folder information in Exchange 2013, Part 2
- Creating a Shared Calendar Shortcut (WunderBar Link) with EWS and Powershell
- Exchange 2013 DAG with Dynamic Quorum (Part 2)
- Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange Online) (Part 12)
- Discuss with Team instead of Reply to All
- Junk button grayed out in Outlook RT on Surface
- Autodiscover for Exchange Webservices by Lync impacts Exchange Deployments
- Message restrictions on your Exchange groups preventing emails to be received?
- Tips and Tricks for Adding a Domain to Office 365
- How to Configure an Internal SMTP Relay Server for Office 365
- ActiveSync Synching Folders but not Mail
- Uninstall Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox Role Fails With OAB Generation Server Error
- Increase in Exchange 2013 mailbox sizes is simply "Store tax"
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:50
A edição de Outubro 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online..
Artigos em Destaque:
- Cloud Computing: Manage your resources
By Dan Marinescu
Resource management for an inherently complex system such as cloud computing requires different ways of measuring and allocating resources.
- Windows 7: Advanced disk and file management
By Jorge Orchilles
Windows 7 has some advanced file and disk management tools and techniques, including virtual hard disks, links, disk quotas and Windows ReadyBoost.
- Windows 8: Protect your files
By Bohdan Raciborski
File history gives you advanced backup features without requiring admin privileges.
- Security: Train for security
By John Vacca
It’s not enough to have the latest anti-virus software or firewall. To ensure a secure infrastructure, you must also focus on educating your staff.
- SharePoint 2010: SharePoint security planning
By Steve Wright, and Corey Erkes
You have to carefully examine your SharePoint structure and spend some time planning to come up with the most effective security posture.
- Windows Confidential: The mystery key
By Raymond Chen
Some settings are never meant to be changed or manipulated. When you find one of those, just leave it alone.
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:17