O Update Rollup 8 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 está disponível para download.
Update Rollup 8 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP1 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB968012.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM). For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM, refer to the section Update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 RTM in the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB945684 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB945684)
- KB948016 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB948016)
- KB949870 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB949870)
- KB952580 Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB952580)
- KB953467 Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB953467)
- KB959241 Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB959241)
- KB960384 Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB960384)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Exchange Server 2007 SP1 must be installed prior to installing this update rollup.
- This update rollup cannot be installed if you are using Exchange Server 2007 RTM.
- Any Interim Updates for Exchange Server 2007 must be uninstalled prior to installing this update rollup.
- 32-bit editions of Windows Server 2003 with SP2, Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows XP with SP2 are only supported for Exchange Server 2007 management tools.
Algumas notas importantes retiradas do blog You Had Me At EHLO:
As in the previous rollups, we have done a mix of product improvements (aka Critical Design Change Requests) and bug fixes. A few key ones which I would like to call out are as follows:
- KB 969690 - We have fixed the bug introduced in Update Rollup 7 which caused the sender of the Delivery Status Notification (DSN) to be unresolved.
- Disable kernel mode authentication in Windows Server 2008 for CAS servers - As documented here, it was required to manually take the additional step to configure the CAS servers running Windows Server 2008 to disable kernel mode authentication. Starting this rollup, the installer will configure this for you.
- X-Header promotion to named properties- Change to the way X-headers are promoted to named properties. More on this in Jason Nelson's blog post Named Properties, X-Headers, and You.
- KB 961606 - We have fixed a bug where Outlook Web Access (OWA) users may find that the font size of plain text messages is extremely small on third-party Web browsers.
Já instalei este pacote nas minhas máquinas de teste (Hyper-V) e, até agora, tudo parece estar OK!