A edição de Setembro 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Windows 7: Manage disks and file systems
By Jorge Orchilles
You can configure and reconfigure disks, files, partitions and volumes to suit your specific needs.
- Active Directory: Protect your Active Directory data
By Darren Mar-Elia
There are a number of tactics for ensuring only the right people have access to the right data within your Active Directory infrastructure.
- Security: Don’t forget the basics
By John Vacca
While much of the focus—and much of the funding—goes to advanced security technologies, it pays to not overlook the fundamentals.
- Cloud Computing: Challenges in cloud configuration
By Dan Marinescu
The selection, configuration and performance of your cloud-based applications will have a massive impact on performance.
- Windows 8: File History explained
By Bohdan Raciborski
File History is a new automated system for continuously protecting your personal files stored in several key locations.
- Identity Management: Use two-factor authentication to mitigate fraud
By Tom Jones, and Dan Griffin
You can—and should—use two-factor authentication with mobile and desktop devices.
- Windows 8: Painless printing
By Adrian Lannin
There’s an entirely new printer support architecture built in to Windows 8 that will improve support both now and in the future.
- SharePoint: Secure SharePoint content
By Dan Sullivan
Keeping the content stored within your SharePoint storage resources secure might be more complicated than you thought.
- Windows Confidential: Respect the brand
By Raymond Chen
The Windows 95 10K Program goes on tour to promote Windows 95 (and silences an annoying IT guy).