A edição de Maio 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Cloud Computing: Cloud mergers and acquisitions
By Jonathan S. Marashlian, and Allison D. Rule
There can be sales taxes and government fees associated with the mergers and acquisitions of cloud computing services.
- Windows 8: Go mobile with Windows 8
By Billy Anders
Many of the improvements made to Windows 8 are designed to streamline and help you manage mobile connectivity.
- SharePoint 2010: Grow your SharePoint farm
By Steve Wright, and Corey Erkes
SharePoint includes a number of tools and management interfaces for configuring and managing your SharePoint farm.
- Virtualization: Run Hyper-V on commodity hardware
By Brien M. Posey
You don’t need high-end hardware to run Hyper-V. When properly configured, you can run Hyper-V on mere mortal machines.
- Virtualization: The benefits of VDI
By Jorge Orchilles
Using virtual desktop infrastructure can give you a degree of flexibility and ease of management using limited resources.
- IIS: Enable IIS remote management
By Jason Helmick
You can use Windows PowerShell remoting to expedite enabling remote management from a remote server.
- IT Management: Capacity planning
By Ryan Haveson
You need a data-driven system to perform effective and accurate capacity planning for project workloads.
- IT Management: IT events: community, content, commerce
By Romi Mahajan
Trade shows and other gatherings of IT professionals provide a forum for sharing ideas and developing a sense of community.
- Windows Confidential: Once bitten, twice shy
By Raymond Chen
You have to be careful what you include in your default links history, because it may inadvertently cause problems.
- Utility Spotlight: Manage and update Internet Explorer 10
You can use the Internet Explorer Administration Kit or Group Policy to control and modify settings in Internet Explorer 10.
- Windows PowerShell: Workflow activities in depth
By Don Jones
Each month this year, Don Jones will present an installment in a 12-part tutorial on Windows PowerShell Workflow. We encourage you to read through the series in order, beginning with the January 2013 column.
- Toolbox: New products for IT professionals
By Greg Steen
These two systems-monitoring products give you a sweeping view of network operations, right down to system-level details.
- Geek of All Trades: Certificates made easy: part 2
By Greg Shields
You can create and provision custom certificates relatively easily following this process.
- SQL Q&A: Keep your data manageable
By Paul S. Randal
This month, our SQL Server columnist helps readers parse through differing data, develop strategy and manage data with filegroups.