A edição de Março 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- IT Management: Network Intelligence—the IT Advantage
By Romi Mahajan
Unlocking the intelligence inherent to your network of contacts can breed significant intellectual advantage.
- Exchange Server 2010: Exchange Archiving and Compliance
By Jaap Wesselius
Establishing and maintaining an archive within your Exchange Server 2010 infrastructure is essential, but there are right ways and wrong ways.
- Microsoft Service and Support: Fix It Expedites Troubleshooting
By Steve Justice
Your troubleshooting efforts will be more efficient and more accurate with the new Microsoft Fix it Center Pro.
- Windows 7: Load and Configure Windows XP Mode
By Jorge Orchilles
By setting up the virtual Windows XP mode within Windows 7, you can greatly extend the functionality of your new environment.
- Virtualization in and Beyond the Cloud
By Joshua Hoffman
Virtualization technology might be driving the cloud computing environment, but that’s just one of its many benefits.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud Provisioning and Storage
By Vic (J.R.) Winkler
Beyond the flexibility and costs savings of cloud computing are certain tactical advantages like automated provisioning and encrypted storage.
- Security Management: The Scary New Hacking Trend
By Phil Lieberman
You can mitigate the risks of falling prey to a disturbing new trend in hacking, but you have to be prepared.
- Utility Spotlight: Scan for Problems in Microsoft Outlook
By Lance Whitney
The Microsoft Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool scans your Outlook profiles to identify any potential issues.
- Windows Confidential: Why Can't We All Just Work Together?
By Raymond Chen
One danger of designing an interoperability document is that you might find nobody wants to implement any of your specs.
- SQL Q&A: Fine Tuning for Optimal Performance
By Paul S. Randal
Duplicate indexes, cancelled rollback operations and I/O spikes can cause performance issues, but you can work around them.
- Windows PowerShell: Create and Manage Virtual Machines
By Don Jones
You can configure Windows PowerShell to use data stored in a SQL Server database. Here's how.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
This month's tools let you mine files and folders for e-mail addresses, perform bulk file-renaming tasks, and test your attack surface and port exposure online.
- Geek of All Trades: The Rule of 3
By Greg Shields
When it comes to demystifying Windows 7 licensing practices, it helps to remember the "Rule of 3."