A edição de Novembro 2011 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Windows Server 2008 R2: Networking in Failover Clusters
By John Marlin
When failure isn't an option, configuring failover clusters in Windows Server can help ensure high availability.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Server Roles
By Jaap Wesselius
How you manage and configure server roles has a huge impact on the efficiency of your Exchange Server infrastructure.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud Security Concerns
By Vic Winkler
While maintaining appropriate data security continues to be a prevailing concern, a cloud computing infrastructure can actually increase your overall security.
- Windows 7: The Time Is Now for Windows 7
By Joshua Hoffman
Windows 8 is grabbing the headlines, but there’s still considerable value moving to Windows 7 if you haven't yet.
- Windows 7: Migrating to 64-Bit
By William R. Stanek
There are some special considerations when migrating from 32-bit to 64-bit, as well as some tools and techniques that can help.
- SQL Server 2012: Sometimes Partial Is Preferable
By Denny Cherry
SQL Server 2012 will support partially contained databases, which should ease some migration and consolidation issues.
- SQL Server: Effective Query Tuning
By Glenn Berry, Louis Davidson and Tim Ford
Focus on query tuning to truly optimize your SQL Server performance and efficiently manage workloads.
- Windows Networking: Secrets of Windows Event Auditing
By David Rowe
The need for access control, regulatory compliance and network complexity makes event auditing more important than ever before.
- SQL Q&A: Defrags and Disasters
By Paul S. Randal
Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper can clean up your system after a virus infection and help you get back into Windows.
- Windows Confidential: Jump Once, Jump Twice
By Raymond Chen
The new Jump Lists feature in Windows 7 lets you jump to recent or favorite items, but jump carefully.
- Utility Spotlight: Windows 7 Installation Simplified
By Lance Whitney
Installing an OS such as Windows 7 from scratch can always be a bit of a chore. This free utility helps streamline the process.
- Windows PowerShell: Scripting Crash Course
By Don Jones
This extended Windows PowerShell column will jump-start your knowledge of this powerful technology.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
The tools in this month's toolbox help tie together additional systems to give you extra screen real estate and an alternate backup solution.
- Geek of All Trades: Expand Beyond One
By Greg Shields
You can add a second RD Session Host server following these five relatively simple steps.