A edição de Dezembro 2011 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Windows 7: Run Windows Old and New
By Jorge Orchilles
The virtual Windows XP Mode is just one way you can get the most out of Windows 7, and use it to streamline your infrastructure.
- SQL Server: User-Defined Roles
By Denny Cherry
With the advent of SQL Server 2012 comes the ability to create user-defined server roles, a huge step forward for SQL management.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010: Establishing a Virtual Exchange 2010 Datacenter
By Brien M. Posey
There are some best practices you should follow when planning and deploying a virtual Exchange infrastructure.
- Cloud Computing: Virtual Cloud Security Concerns
By Vic Winkler
Using virtual machines within the context of a cloud computing infrastructure poses some interesting security challenges.
- IT Management: The Innovation Singularity
By Romi Mahajan
Innovation is often led by IT, but it must become engrained as part of the culture—not just another business activity.
- Windows Confidential: Watch What You Say
By Raymond Chen
If you don’t want to see it in print, don’t say it. This is particularly true when it comes to talking about new releases of Windows.
- Exchange Queue & A: Across the Forest
By Henrik Walther
Sharing mailboxes and data across forests is possible, but it requires some fancy configuration footwork.
- Windows PowerShell: Meet the New Shell
By Don Jones
If you haven't seen the new Windows PowerShell version 3 yet, you should make a point to check it out.
- Geek of All Trades: The USMT Is Your Friend
By Greg Shields
Even User State Migration Tool haters might want to revisit this helpful solution for automating OS migrations and bringing along all the user settings.