Para todos aqueles que se sentem entusiasmados pela nova versão de Exchange Server, está disponível para download um eBook grátis: "Exchange 2010 - A Practical Approach" da autoria do MVP de Exchange Jaap Wesselius.
The 180-page book from Red Gate Publishing provides practical information and pitfalls for system administrators who don’t have time to read a long textbook. Wesselius installs Exchange 2010 in various set ups and guides readers through the steps required for successful implementation.
An area of special focus is coexistence with past Exchange versions, which Wesselius describes as “by far the most difficult part of transitioning to Exchange 2010.”
Este eBook contém 5 capítulos:
- Chapter 1 is an overall chapter – what’s new in Exchange Server 2010 and what has deprecated with respect to Exchange Server 2007. Also there’s some information regarding Active Directory, the three containers in Active Directory and some information regarding Active Directory sites.
- Chapter 2 is an installation chapter dealing with a fresh installation of Exchange Server 2010 and the subsequent basic configuration to get it up and running.
- Chapter 3 is the coexistence chapter and it probably deals with most scenarios; installing Exchange Server 2010 in an existing Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange
Server 2007 environment.
- Chapter 4 is about managing the Exchange environment using the Exchange Management Console, the Exchange Management Shell and the Exchange Control Panel. And, real cool in Exchange Server 2010, are the remote options in PowerShell version 2.
- Chapter 5 is the high availability chapter. It deals with the new continuous replication when using Database Availability Groups, the best Exchange Server high availability solution ever made.