Foi disponibilizado para download o Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1.
Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP1 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB959241.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM). For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM, refer to the section Update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 RTM in the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB945684 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB945684)
- KB948016 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB948016)
- KB949870 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB949870)
- KB952580 Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB952580)
- KB953467 Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB953467)
O blog You Had Me At EHLO tem um post interessante acerca deste Update Rollup, que faz uma chamada de atenção para 2 pontos importantes:
- Fix for a security issue which has been assigned a severity rating of critical. More information about the issue can be found in the Microsoft Security Bulletin MS09-003.
- Fix to allow Internet Explorer 8 to be used for Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2007. This does not include the OWA 2007 S/MIME control. We are still working on some changes in the control to make it work better with Internet Explorer 8. We will be releasing an updated version of the S/MIME control in a future rollup. Users using the S/MIME control should continue to use Internet Explorer 7.