A equipa do Forefront Server Security acaba de anunciar que o Forefront for Exchange SP1 Rollup 3 já está disponível.
Quem quiser obter já o Rollup 3 para o Forefront terá de contactar o Suporte da Microsoft, uma vez que nesta altura não existe ainda um link para o respectivo download.
Rollup 3 resolves the following issues:
- 954564: The scan engines are not updated in Forefront Security for Exchange Server SP1, and a Dr. Watson event is logged.
- 954578: Sender notifications are not sent in Forefront Security for Exchange Server Service Pack 1 if the "From" field in the original e-mail message header has multiple lines.
- 951761: Rollup version not displayed in the Forefront Help menu - About Forefront.
- 951936: The General Options screen goes blank in Forefront for Exchange when you use the Tab key to scroll through the options.
- 951920: The Forefront Administrator crashes when attempting to close it while the "License Information" pop-up is open.
- 951921: The FSCController service cannot start-up successfully if a corrupt .fdb configuration file is loaded.
- 954092: Engine Updates taking more than 5 minutes to download do not complete.
- 951922: FSCDiag.exe now collects process and PID information from your Forefront server.
- 951923: Forefront for Exchange may see the following issue: ADGetStorage - Could not bind to Active Directory configuration context. Error code: 80005000.
- 952040: Forefront for Exchange will now scan for WMV files that have had their extensions renamed.
- 952039: Forefront for Exchange does not manually scan Public Folders if non-MAPI Public Folders are in the organization.
- 954577: The Start menu shortcut that points to Forefront for Exchange does not work in the German version of Windows Server 2008.
- 954565: Nested .msg attachments are not detected as nested attachments in e-mail messages in Forefront Security for Exchange Server Service Pack 1.
- 954093: The Filter List order is not updated on scan jobs when you delete and recreate a filter list of the same name.
- 953965: Forefront for Exchange may corrupt messages when attaching messages whose subject lines match a file filter set to Delete/Remove.
- 954561: You are unable to update scan engines through a proxy on a computer that is running Forefront Security for Exchange Server SP1.
- 954094: FSCDiag does not collect engine version info in the verForeFront.csv file when installed on a cluster.
- 954907: E-mail messages are not sent when you are running Forefront Security for Exchange Server Service Pack 1.
- 954934: Added a log message upon failure of setting up an active/passive Forefront cluster.
- 954911: A scan job fails on a computer that is running Forefront Security for Exchange Server Service Pack 1.
- 954941: E-mail messages start to build into a queue and the Fsctransportscanner.exe process uses lots of memory when Forefront Security for Exchange Server SP1 is running.
- 953956: Forefront for Exchange false detecting winmail.dat files as corruptedcompressedfile virus
- 954942: You cannot collect data when you try to use the Forefront Server Security Management Console on an SCC cluster that has Forefront for Exchange with Service Pack 1 installed.
- 955010: The FSCDiag.exe utility does not collect the correct data in Forefront Security for Exchange Server Service Pack 1.