Nas últimas semanas foram disponibilizados alguns novos documentos de Exchange Server que eu gostaria de mencionar:
- Going 64-Bit with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 - This topic illustrates how Microsoft met evolving business needs with the deployment of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, such as reducing risks associated with spam, improving business agility, and lowering TCO. The 64-bit platform enables Microsoft IT to keep pace with ever-increasing performance expectations, raise mailbox quotas, lower storage costs, and eliminate tape backups to save additional costs.
- Business Continuity with Exchange Server 2007 SP1 and Data Protection Manager - E-mail is the lifeblood of business, and enterprises rely on IT teams to keep their communication arteries secure, protected, and compliant. Learn how to ensure business continuity through the new developments in Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 as well as complementing with Data Protection Manager.
Directamente do Microsoft Exchange Team Blog, ficamos a conhecer mais alguns novos conteúdos técnicos:
The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- Service Pack 1 Highlights
- History Is Made by Those Who Show Up
- Poster: Exchange Server 2007 Component Architecture
- Planning, Deploying, and Managing Unified Messaging with Exchange Server 2007
- What's New in Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Help
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help
BTW, if you haven't noticed, all our topics in the Exchange Library now have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the top of the topic. And, if you wonder which topics apply to Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, we now have an "Applies to" tag for Exchange 2007 content.
E finalmente, como já vem sendo habitual, o Paul Flaherty (aka Flaphead) condensa todos os downloads, documentos e webcasts que foram disponibilizados no último mês: A Month in Exchange: November 2007.