A Microsoft disponibilizou o Update Rollup 3 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Pergunto-me quantos mais rollups vamos ter até ao lançamento do Service Pack 1...
Este Update Rollup corrige os problemas descritos nos seguintes artigos da Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 931328 An integer is added to the end of the legacyExchangeDN attribute of a newly created mailbox in Exchange 2007
- 930468 The attachment is not displayed when you use Outlook 2003 to open an e-mail message that contains an attachment
- 931842 Error message when the sender or the receiver of a meeting request has a double-byte character set (DBCS) display name in Exchange Server 2007: "The requested property was not found"
- 932207 Error message when a user tries to open a forwarded message to accept or to deny a resource request in Exchange Server 2007: "Cannot open the free/busy information"
- 932515 You receive a 5.2.0 non-delivery report (NDR) message when you send an e-mail message to an Exchange 2007 server that is running the Isinteg.exe tool in a dismounted mailbox store
- 934887 DBCS characters are converted into two question marks in a forwarded e-mail message in Exchange 2007
Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 customers.
For a list of changes included in this update rollup see KB935999.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following: