A Microsoft disponibilizou recentemente uma versão actualizada (08.01.0021.001) do Management Pack for Exchange Server 2007 for MOM 2005.
This version of the Exchange Server Management Pack monitors Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
The Exchange Server 2007 Management Pack includes rules and scripts to monitor and report on performance, availability, and reliability of all Exchange 2007 server roles including Mailbox, Client Access, Hub Transport, Edge Transport and Unified Messaging.
The Exchange Server 2007 Management Pack for MOM 2005 topics explain how to monitor and maintain messaging resources. You can view these specific monitoring topics online in the visit the Exchange Server 2007 Help.
Additionally, the complete Help for Exchange Server 2007 is available here.
Release and Update History:
12/11/2006 Original product release date (Version 08.00.0685.00).
6/14/2007 Localized RTM management packs (Version 08.01.0021.001).
To Download the Management Pack
1. Click on the link to the right, and download the Management Pack msi.
2. Double Click on the Management Pack msi and follow the instructions to extract the Management Pack files to a temporary directory.
Importing a Management Pack and Reports
You can import this Management Pack and reports using the Microsoft Operations Manager administrator console and following these steps:
1. Open the Microsoft Operations Manager administrator MMC console.
2. Expand the Microsoft Operations Manager node.
3. Right click on the Management Packs sub-node and then select the Import/Export Management Pack… option.