A Microsoft actualizou recentemente algumas das ferramentas para o Exchange Server. Aqui fica a lista:
- Microsoft Exchange Server Profile Analyzer (v06.05.7830)
Collect estimated statistical information from a single mailbox store or across an Exchange Server organization.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool v2.7 (v2.7.7830.0)
The Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool is designed for administrators who want to determine the overall health of their Exchange servers and topology. The tool scans Exchange servers and identifies items that do not conform to Microsoft best practices.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Quota Message Service (v06.05.7830)
Generate custom quota messages that informs users that they have exceeded their message quotas.
- Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 (v06.05.7830)
Starting with Exchange 2007 Beta 2, neither the Messaging API (MAPI) client libraries nor CDO 1.2.1 will be provided as a part of the install of the product. As a result, there is functionality missing that many applications depend on. Microsoft Exchange MAPI and CDO 1.2.1 provide access to these APIs, which, in turn, provide access to the contents of MAPI stores.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Public Folder DAV-based Administration Tool (v06.05.7830)
Use the Exchange Server Public Folder Distributed Authoring and Versioning (DAV)-based Administration tool (PFDAVAdmin) to perform various management tasks related to public folders and mailboxes.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Connector for Lotus Notes (v.06.05.7830)
The Connector for Lotus Notes/Domino is a tool designed for organizations that need to coexist during a migration from Lotus Domino to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
- Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Editor (v06.05.7830)
The Messaging API (MAPI) Editor provides access to the contents of MAPI stores through a graphical user interface.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Jetstress Tool (v06.05.7830)
Simulate disk I/O load on a test server running Exchange to verify the performance and stability of your disk subsystem before putting your server into a production environment.
Del.icio.us : exchange server, tools