A edição de Agosto 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- SQL Server: Dig deep for performance issues
By Glenn Berry , Louis Davidson , and Tim Ford
There are several tactics for determining what’s causing the most wait times in SQL Server, so you can direct your performance tuning.
- Software Leadership: What poker taught me about work
By Ryan Haveson
There are many lessons and many levels to something like the game of poker, most of which you can directly apply to your IT job.
- SharePoint 2010: Monitoring SharePoint
By Steve Wright, and Corey Erkes
Don’t neglect your efforts to monitor SharePoint event and data logging. It can have a significant impact on performance.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud acceleration
By Dan Sullivan
There are many benefits to cloud acceleration, including better application response time, greater efficiency and improved user satisfaction.
- Windows 8: The print system reimagined
By Adrian Lannin
Windows 8 and Windows RT rely on an entirely new printer driver architecture.
- SQL Server: Always have a backup plan
By Saleem Hakani
Don’t confuse backup and restore with high availability. In the event of an outage, backup and restore will get back your data, but only after some downtime.
- Security: Security in a wireless world
By John Vacca
Just because most of your users are wireless doesn’t mean they need to operate unsecured.
- IT Management: How do your leadership skills measure up?
By Barbara Trautlein
A noted business consultant identifies the benefits and pitfalls of three popular leadership styles.
- Windows Confidential: Hiding in plain sight
By Raymond Chen
Certain policies do precisely what they say they’ll do, no more and no less. Setting up a policy and hoping it does something else sets you up for failure.