A edição de Julho 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Cloud Computing: Cloud vulnerabilities
By Dan Marinescu
The manner in which you architect your cloud computing infrastructure can have a direct impact on its resistance to failure.
- Identity Management: Manage the identity lifecycle
By Darren Mar-Elia
There are a number of solutions and strategies for managing identity in your organization, and it’s essential that you have the right controls in place.
- Software Leadership: Manage by leading
By Ryan Haveson
Is it possible to be a good manager, yet a bad leader? Those two skills aren’t necessarily one and the same.
- Virtualization: Software migration
By Thomas Olzak
You have many options when it comes to migrating applications for a datacenter, from clean installs to hosting and virtualization.
- IT Management: Virtual team leadership
By Camille Preston, Ph.D., PCC
Communication strategies and discipline are required to effectively lead virtual teams in this highly connected world.
- SharePoint 2010: Customize SharePoint content
By Steve Wright, and Corey Erkes
SharePoint includes a handful of tools for customizing site content you can use to ensure consistency with corporate standards.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Solo setup
By Jaap Wesselius
You can configure Microsoft Exchange 2010 for unattended setup, if you need to take that approach in your environment.
- Windows Confidential: The story of the $700 pagers
By Raymond Chen
The behind-the-scenes drama of the daily build was a curious step in the evolution of smartphones.