A edição de Abril 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Business Intelligence: Build BI solutions
By Mike Thomsen
There may be powerful business intelligence tools hiding in your IT stack. The Microsoft BI Solution Builder can help you find them.
- Windows 7: VECD licensing
By Jorge Orchilles
As virtualization grows in prominence, so, too, have the Microsoft licensing structures to support virtual environments.
- Cloud Computing: Taxing the Cloud
By Jonathan S. Marashlian, and Allison D. Rule
There are myriad state and local tax implications surrounding cloud communications services.
- SharePoint 2010: Effective information delivery
By Steve Wright, and Corey Erkes
Ensuring the correct content is in front of the right users requires process control as well as page design and efficient technology.
- Virtualization: VDI session-based deployment
By Kristin Griffin, and Freek Berson
When running a VDI session-based deployment, take steps to ensure you’ve done so with an eye toward expansion and availability.
- Microsoft Exchange Server: Go mobile with Exchange Server
By Brien M. Posey
When providing mobile device access to Exchange, you have to consider device security and usability issues.
- IT Management: How to get your project approved
By Ryan Haveson
Follow this five-step outline to ensure you get business leaders to give your project the green light.
- IT Management: IT renaissance - India’s third cities
By Romi Mahajan
The extent of technological innovation coming out of an emerging tier of urban areas in India can provide lessons for IT abroad.
- Utility Spotlight: Build your own Internet Explorer 10 installation
By Lance Whitney
The Internet Explorer Administration Kit 10 can help you create and configure your own customized build of Internet Explorer 10.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
This month’s tools help you aggregate application logs, emulate the old Windows 7 interface on your desktops and check SQL Server fragmentation levels.
- Exchange Queue & A: The new face of Exchange
By Henrik Walther
There are several considerations when upgrading to the new Exchange 2013, whether the on-premises or online version.
- Windows Confidential: The feature battle
By Raymond Chen
When you’re redesigning a feature from scratch, every old feature becomes a new feature request.
- Windows PowerShell: PowerShell scripts versus PowerShell workflows
By Don Jones
Each month this year, Don Jones will present an installment in a 12-part tutorial on Windows PowerShell Workflow. We encourage you to read through the series in order, beginning with the January 2013 column.
- Geek of All Trades: Meter your zombie applications
By Greg Shields
Clearing zombie applications from your environment isn’t unlike what you see heroes doing in the movies, but you need the right tools.