A edição de Março 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Cloud Computing: Cloud operations and security
By Vic (J.R.) Winkler
Recognizing and aggregating patterns is key to efficient and secure cloud operations.
- Windows Server 2012: Master Windows Deployment Services
By Johan Arwidmark
Using WDS, especially in concert with other deployment tools, gives you a powerful and flexible solution.
- SharePoint 2010: Establish the proper environment
By Steve Wright, and Corey Erkes
The manner in which you set up your development and testing environments and processes can greatly impact your applications.
- IT Architecture: The new face of IT
By Paul Yu
A cloud-based framework running on a network of virtual servers is the new look of the modern IT infrastructure.
- IT Management: Leadership, deconstructed
By Ryan Haveson
Being an effective leader is learned skill, but you can apply some simple techniques to build and drive a powerful team.
- Virtualization: VDI made easy
By Kristin Griffin, and Freek Berson
There are new options for deploying and managing your VDI environment with Windows Server 2012 RDS.
- Lync Server 2013: Link in with Microsoft Lync
By Brien M. Posey
Lync Server is a powerful communications platform, but there are several things you can do to improve its performance.
- IT Management: IT - The core, the core, the core
By Romi Mahajan
It has been said before, but it’s truer than ever: IT is the core of business activity as a driver, a facilitator and a solution.
- Utility Spotlight: Keep Internet Explorer 10 at bay
By Lance Whitney
With the Internet Explorer 10 Blocker Toolkit, you can keep Internet Explorer 10 from appearing in the list of important updates for Windows 7.
- Windows Confidential: Feature-colored glasses
By Raymond Chen
If you can’t explain your feature without using buzzwords, then don’t expect anybody to understand you.
- Toolbox: New products for IT professionals
By Greg Steen
This month’s tools are all about monitoring, whether monitoring the uptime of your Web site or monitoring enterprise-wide systems and applications.
- Windows PowerShell: Looks a lot like a workflow
By Don Jones
Each month this year, Don Jones will present an installment in a 12-part tutorial on Windows PowerShell Workflow. We encourage you to read through the series in order, beginning with the January 2013 column.
- SQL Q&A: Undo the damage
By Paul S. Randal
Take a look inside query plan selection, excessively slow backups and the process of repairing a replication database.
- Geek of All Trades: Fault-tolerant Hyper-V storage
By Greg Shields
You can actually use the Windows Server 2012 Scale-Out File Server and Server Message Block to create a level of fault-tolerant storage.