A edição de Fevereiro 2013 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- IT Management: IT and the consumer
By Romi Mahajan
The needs of the consumer and the capabilities of IT are more closely aligned than you might think.
- Lync Server 2013: Enterprise voice speaks up
By Alan Maddison
The Enterprise Voice functionality of Lync Server 2013 has a number of enhancements from both the administrative and user perspective.
- Active Directory: Disconnect for better data
By James Turner
Using a disconnected recordset and its associated utilities can help you maintain query performance.
- IT Management: Resolutions for business and IT
By Tijl Vuyk
Enterprise technology in 2013 will help businesses of all sizes achieve levels of automation and efficiency previously only found in larger organizations.
- SharePoint 2013: Add power to Office apps
By V. Gnanasekaran
Using two new development models, you can automate integrated processes between SharePoint and your Office applications.
- Exchange Server 2013: Archive with elegance
By Brien M. Posey
You can set up archive mailboxes for your Exchange users to get around storage limits and retention policies.
- IIS 8: Better certificate management
By Jason Helmick
The IIS 8 central certificate store can simplify the process of using multiple certificates on multiple servers.
- Windows PowerShell: Create Hyper-V virtual machines
By Neil Tucker
You can use Hyper-V and Windows PowerShell 3.0 to easily create, configure and manage your virtual machines.
- Toolbox: New products for IT professionals
By Greg Steen
This month’s troika of products lets you beef up your firewall security, visualize SQL task automation and test HTTP services.
- Windows Confidential: Signs your project is doomed
By Raymond Chen
When your own upper management can’t even accurately describe your project, you know you’re doomed.
- Utility Spotlight: Scan your PCs for malware
By Lance Whitney
The Microsoft Safety Scanner can detect and remove malware when your standard antivirus software doesn’t do the job.
- Windows PowerShell: The Windows PowerShell Workflow environment
By Don Jones
Each month this year, Don Jones will present an installment in a 12-part tutorial on Windows PowerShell Workflow. We encourage you to read through the series in order, beginning with the January 2013 column.
- Geek of All Trades: Complete automation for service requests
By Greg Shields
System Center Service Manager 2012 can handle automating the process of managing service requests.