- How IT can compete with personal email account use
- Microsoft's Exchange Server 2013: What's new
- How Exchange Online retention policies aid records management
- Microsoft Security Advisory 2737111 and Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Details Exchange 2013 Preview's Management Perks
- Exchange 2010 Scripting Agent
- Sharing Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 PowerShell Scripts created by Phoenix Exchange Community Members, Lorie Brady and Lindsey Lindley
- Troubleshooting Exchange’s Built-In Anti-Spam Technologies – Pt. 1 The IP Allow List
- Exchange Server 2013 Preview: Anonymous permissions behaviour on Default Frontend Receive Connector
- Outlook 2013 Update Released for Data Deletion Bug
- Update on Multi-Mailbox Search Licensing
- Managing Multi-Mailbox Search in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 1)
- Monitor DAG Database Failover
- Journal replacement options
- Synching pst-files via SkyDrive or Dropbox
- Workcycles and the Managed Folder Assistant (MFA)
- First impressions of Outlook 2013 Preview
- A closer look at the changes in the Client Access Infrastructure in Exchange Server 2013
- Q: What is a Subject Alternative Name certificate and how is it different from a wildcard certificate?
28 de Julho de 2012
23 de Julho de 2012
- Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.2.1 and 2.0 Beta 2
- Exchange Server 2013 Preview
- Exchange 2013 Preview: A Strange, Stealth Launch, But Take a Look
- Microsoft finally sees sense about multi-mailbox searches
- Installing Exchange 2013 Preview
- Exchange 2013 and Outlook 2013 preview versions debut
- Microsoft Virus Fighter: Spam May Be More Difficult To Stop Than HIV
- Integrating Exchange 2013 Preview and Lync Server 2013 Preview
- 28 Short questions and tips for Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Releases Previews of Office 2013, SharePoint 2013 and Exchange 2013
- Changes in Exchange 2013 Preview
- Quick Look at Exchange Server 2013 Management Tools
- Installing Exchange Server 2013 Pre-Requisites on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Installing Exchange Server 2013 Pre-Requisites on Windows Server 2012
- How to Install Exchange Server 2013
- Exchange 2010 FAQ: Common Concerns When Installing the First Exchange 2010 Server
- Announcing a licensing change for Multi-Mailbox Search
- The New Exchange
- Pending Moderation Summary Report Email EWS/Powershell Script
- Exchange 2013 Admin Center (EAC)
- Installing the Exchange Server 2013 Preview on Windows Server 2012
- New-MailboxExportRequest Couldn't connect to the source mailbox
- Exchange 2010 Litigation Hold (Part 2)
- Performing a Staged Exchange Migration To Office 365 (Exchange Online) - (Part 2)
- Recurring Tasks don’t remind me again
- Bookmark to create a new message in OWA
- Configuring Certificates in Exchange Server 2013 Preview
- What happened to the Hub Transport Server role in Exchange Server 2013?
- Management options in Exchange Server 2013 (Preview)
- A first look at what’s new in Exchange Server 2013 (and what’s still the same)?
- Exchange 2013 Developer Resources on MSDN
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 03:18
19 de Julho de 2012
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 enables you to maintain control, increase user productivity, and keep your organization safe. You can move to the cloud on your terms with flexible migration options. Your users can do more on any device, helping them manage increasing volumes of email and work together more effectively as teams. You can also protect your business communications and sensitive information, while meeting internal and regulatory compliance requirements. With Exchange Server 2013, you can work smarter, anywhere.
- Remain in control, online and on-premises.
Exchange Server 2013 enables you to tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures your communications are always available while you remain in control, on your own terms - online, on-premises, or a hybrid of the two.
- Do more, on any device.
Exchange Server 2013 helps your users be more productive by helping them manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams.
- Keep your organization safe.
Exchange Server 2013 keeps your organization safe by enabling you to protect business communications and sensitive information to meet internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Para quem preferir a versão cloud do Exchange Server 2013, está também disponível uma nova versão do Office 365 para testar.
16 de Julho de 2012
A edição de Julho 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Microsoft Office: The Mathematics of Office Compatibility
By Chris Jackson
When planning an Office upgrade, simple mathematics will help you determine your appropriate compatibility-testing scenario.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Coexistence with Exchange Server 2007
By Jaap Wesselius
You can install Exchange Server 2010 into an existing Exchange Server 2007 environment and have the two coexist for as long as you need.
- Windows 7: Fun with Windows Media Player 12
By William R. Stanek
Whether you’re running podcasts or just listening to music, the Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7 gives you plenty of options.
- Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012: Lead the System Center Band
By Paul Schnackenburg
Automating IT processes saves time and effort, and you can do it fairly easily with System Center 2012 Orchestrator.
- Identity Management: Filling the Gap in Identity and Access Governance
By Matt Flynn
Traditional identity solutions focus on access to applications, but that misses as much as 80 percent of corporate data.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Mandatory Services in SharePoint
By Steve Wright , and Corey Erkes
There are both mandatory and optional services you can identify and activate within Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Microsoft Office 365: Moving Office to the Cloud
By Brien M. Posey
Making the move to Office 365 conveys unique advantages for small to midsize businesses, but there are several transition issues you need to consider.
- IT Management: IT and the Social Web
By Romi Mahajan
Symbiosis—not silence—is the key to IT earning its long-overdue degree of respect.
- SQL Q&A: Disaster Recovery and Database Mirroring
By Paul S. Randal
Backups, disaster recovery and database mirroring have endless variations, all suitable for endless scenarios.
- Windows Confidential: Aliens Ate My Software
By Raymond Chen
When space aliens hold up your product release and other creative answers for why your product is delayed.
- Utility Spotlight: Are You Compatible with Windows 8?
By Lance Whitney
The Upgrade Assistant that’s part of the Windows 8 release preview can check your hardware and software for Windows 8 compatibility.
- Windows PowerShell: Text, XML and CSV—Oh My
By Don Jones
Windows PowerShell has a variety of ways of dealing with text formatting, which is powerful but often confusing.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
The pair of tools in the spotlight this month helps facilitate virtual meetings and track file logs for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Geek of All Trades: GPPs for the GPP-less
By Greg Shields
There are other ways to manage the compliance settings of Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager if you’re shut out of Group Policy.
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 12:53
13 de Julho de 2012
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:20
- Research proves that stupidity is a major factor in 419 email scams
- The Bad Item Conundrum (or, How much data would you like MRS to drop?)
- SharePoint integration considerations for every Exchange organization
- Will Hyper-V 3.0 improvements make Exchange shops ditch VMware?
- Can I switch from an Office 365 E3 subscription to E1?
- Want a way to send email to a group?
- Email stuck in your outbox? Try this.
- Yahoo Confirms Hacker Exposure of 450,000 E-Mail Passwords
- GMail’s Spam Filter is Faltering
- Exchange 2010 Error “The ActiveSyncDevice Cannot be Found” When Performing a Remote Wipe
- Review of Z-Hire Employee Provisioning App
- Crazy About Dogfood and Dogfooding Hybrid
- Everything You Need to Know About Exchange Backups* - Part 3
- EWS Managed API and Powershell How-To Series Part 11 Moderation
- Can I Upgrade Office 365 Small Business Plan To Enterprise?
- Installing Exchange rollup fixes
- Configuring Exchange Connector for Service Manager 2012
- Using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard in Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 (Part 1) – Planning
- Creating Search Folders in OWA
- Exporting the Offline Address Book or GAL
- Disappearing (online) archives after moving your mailbox to Office 365
- Enable or disable an Outlook rule using reminders and VBA
- Create a Send-only Email Account in Outlook
- How to Enable Logging for RPC Client Access Throttling in Exchange 2010
- How to Enable Notifications for Pending Certificate Requests
- Q: Does Microsoft Outlook support iCalendar?
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 17:31
6 de Julho de 2012
- Exchange Remote Connectivity Analyzer 1.4 is released – a wonderful tool
- Freeware Active Directory, Exchange, Lync provisioning tool from Zeya Oo – Z-Hire Employee Provisioning App
- Autoconfiguration was unable to determine your settings!
- Exchange Server 2010 ActiveSync: How to Perform User-Initiated Remote Wipe of a Mobile Device
- Exchange Server 2010 Error “User Setting ‘PreferredSite’ is Not Available” After Installing Service Pack 2 Update Rollup 3
- Test-ExchangeServerHealth – PowerShell Script to Generate a Health Check Report for Exchange Server 2010
- Establishing Exchange Content Index Rebuild Baselines – Part 3
- Remote Connectivity Analyzer gets an updated CAPTCHA experience
- Mailboxes on a database are Quarantined in an environment with System Center Operations Manager
- Reporting and Clearing the SyncIssues, Conflicts, LocalFailures and ServerFailures using EWS and Powershell
- Warning – The Exchange Trusted Subsystem Is Not A Member Of The Local Administrators Group On Specified Witness Server
- Upgrading Exchange 2010 To SP2 Is Too Slow
- Enable Logging For RPC Client Access Throttling
- W2K8 / E2K7 Cluster Comms issue
- Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 Installation Procedures
- Performing a Staged Exchange Migration to Office 365 (Exchange Online) - (Part 1)
- PowerShell 101 for Messaging Administrator and IT Pros (Part 5)
- Recovering a missing or corrupt pst-file
- Suggested Contacts folders holds addresses but no suggestions are being made when composing mail
- The philosophy behind a migration from Lotus Notes (Domino) to Exchange
- You get and Autodiscover Error : Unhandled Exception "User setting 'PreferredSite' is not available. " after installing Exchange 2010 SP2 Update-Rollup 3
- Counting mailboxes
- Q: Is there an easy way to integrate Twitter with Microsoft Outlook 2010?
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:41