A edição de Julho 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Microsoft Office: The Mathematics of Office Compatibility
By Chris Jackson
When planning an Office upgrade, simple mathematics will help you determine your appropriate compatibility-testing scenario.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Coexistence with Exchange Server 2007
By Jaap Wesselius
You can install Exchange Server 2010 into an existing Exchange Server 2007 environment and have the two coexist for as long as you need.
- Windows 7: Fun with Windows Media Player 12
By William R. Stanek
Whether you’re running podcasts or just listening to music, the Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7 gives you plenty of options.
- Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012: Lead the System Center Band
By Paul Schnackenburg
Automating IT processes saves time and effort, and you can do it fairly easily with System Center 2012 Orchestrator.
- Identity Management: Filling the Gap in Identity and Access Governance
By Matt Flynn
Traditional identity solutions focus on access to applications, but that misses as much as 80 percent of corporate data.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Mandatory Services in SharePoint
By Steve Wright , and Corey Erkes
There are both mandatory and optional services you can identify and activate within Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Microsoft Office 365: Moving Office to the Cloud
By Brien M. Posey
Making the move to Office 365 conveys unique advantages for small to midsize businesses, but there are several transition issues you need to consider.
- IT Management: IT and the Social Web
By Romi Mahajan
Symbiosis—not silence—is the key to IT earning its long-overdue degree of respect.
- SQL Q&A: Disaster Recovery and Database Mirroring
By Paul S. Randal
Backups, disaster recovery and database mirroring have endless variations, all suitable for endless scenarios.
- Windows Confidential: Aliens Ate My Software
By Raymond Chen
When space aliens hold up your product release and other creative answers for why your product is delayed.
- Utility Spotlight: Are You Compatible with Windows 8?
By Lance Whitney
The Upgrade Assistant that’s part of the Windows 8 release preview can check your hardware and software for Windows 8 compatibility.
- Windows PowerShell: Text, XML and CSV—Oh My
By Don Jones
Windows PowerShell has a variety of ways of dealing with text formatting, which is powerful but often confusing.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
The pair of tools in the spotlight this month helps facilitate virtual meetings and track file logs for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Geek of All Trades: GPPs for the GPP-less
By Greg Shields
There are other ways to manage the compliance settings of Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager if you’re shut out of Group Policy.