A edição de Outubro 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Cloud Computing: Developing unique cloud solutions
By Niten Malik
When developing cloud solutions for specialized organizations such as government agencies, there are a number of areas to consider, including security, mobility and interoperability.
- IT Management: Take the innovation initiative
By Laurence Jacobs, and Nicholas Smith
There are a number of potential transaction models for acquiring and developing innovative technology, each with its own benefits and challenges.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: High availability strategies
By Jaap Wesselius
The strategies Microsoft offers for creating highly available Microsoft Exchange mailboxes have evolved over the years.
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012: Virtual management
By Paul Schnackenburg
You can manage the fabric of your entire virtual infrastructure with the new System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- Windows 7: Take control of system security
By Jorge Orchilles
The Control Panel in Windows 7 provides a number of options for securing your system, configuring backups, adjusting firewall settings and so on.
- Active Directory: Active Directory your way
By Brien Posey
The way you set up your Active Directory topography will have a direct impact on how well you’re able to organize your users and resources.
- IT Management: IT’s marketing problem
By Romi Mahajan
The way people perceive IT is more about myth than reality. Here are several of the more common misconceptions, and ways to set things straight.
- SharePoint 2010: Brand your SharePoint sites
By Steve Wright , and Corey Erkes
SharePoint 2010 comes with sufficient branding features to help you apply your corporate branding standards to any type of SharePoint site.
- Utility Spotlight: Help for your ribbon-phobic users
By Lance Whitney
The light-hearted Ribbon Hero 2 can help your users work more easily with the Ribbon interface in Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010.
- Windows Confidential: The service pack shuffle
By Raymond Chen
How can you be certain you’re receiving all the right patches and updates with a new service pack? Rest assured—they’re in there.
- Toolbox: New products for IT professionals
By Greg Steen
Stress test your application stack and expand your toolset with Windows versions of popular Unix/Linux-based command-line utilities with this month’s tools.
- Windows PowerShell: My Windows PowerShell profile
By Don Jones
The profile scripts are a powerful way to customize Windows PowerShell and have it ready to work the way you want it to work.
- Geek of All Trades: The new certifications
By Greg Shields
There’s a whole “new” crop of reconfigured and reclassified Microsoft certification exams, but how much has the focus and the gravitas changed?