A edição de Agosto 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- SharePoint 2010: Manage SharePoint Apps
By Steve Wright , and Corey Erkes
Establishing an effective governance structure takes research, planning, precise execution, and ongoing evaluation and maintenance.
- Cloud Computing: Virtual Clusters
By Kai Hwang, Jack Dongarra and Geoffrey Fox
Virtual clusters convey certain benefits over physical clusters in terms of speed, storage and flexibility.
- Identity and Access Management: Access Is a Privilege
By John Mutch
Privileged-access lifecycle management is a process and technology framework that can make your access controls more efficient and effective.
- Windows 7: Virtualization Licensing
By Jorge Orchilles
Microsoft has a multitiered program for virtualization licensing. It can seem a bit confusing at first, but it ensures you get just what you need.
- SQL Server 2012: T-SQL Code Snippets
By Saleem Hakani
The snippets in SQL Server 2012 are essentially templates that can expedite building database statements.
- IT Management: Truth, Perception and Culture
By Romi Mahajan
Presenting a confident face on behalf of the culture of IT would go a long way toward changing perceptions.
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2012: Protect Your Data
By Paul Schnackenburg
Centralized management and a scoped console simplify administration and troubleshooting duties for running backups.
- Cloud Computing: Data Privacy in the Cloud
By Vic (J.R.) Winkler
There are several steps you can, and should, take to ensure the security of your corporate data when moving to the cloud.
- Windows Confidential: Living and Dying by the Demo
By Raymond Chen
Sometimes it’s not user feedback or product requirements that drive which features make it into a new release.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
The trio of free tools this month helps you create and test regular expressions, remove Active Directory addresses and track IP usage.
- Windows PowerShell: Defining Parameters
By Don Jones
There are simple and complex ways to define parameters in Windows PowerShell, and both ways have their benefits.
- Utility Spotlight: Analyze Your Software for Security Holes
By Lance Whitney
The Microsoft Attack Surface Analyzer tool can pinpoint security flaws in the software you install.
- Geek of All Trades: VM-Hosted RemoteApps - New Best Practice for Virtual Desktops?
By Greg Shields
Using virtual machine-hosted RemoteApps could be the necessary next step in remote application access.
- Exchange Q&A: Workable Work-Arounds
By Henrik Walther
There are work-arounds in Microsoft Exchange when you need to do things such as disable SSL 2.0 or resolve sync issues.