A edição de Junho 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Microsoft System Center Advisor: A Trusted Advisor
By Paul Schnackenburg
Microsoft System Center Advisor can help you troubleshoot system issues before they become serious problems.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Exchange Server and Active Directory
By Jaap Wesselius
Using Active Directory as a critical component of your Microsoft Exchange Server environment gives you lots of flexibility, options and performance.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Profile and Package Sandbox Code
By V. Gnanasekaran
Properly profiling and packaging solutions to run in a sandbox environment gives you greater control of resource usage and scalability.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Collaboration Station
By Brien M. Posey
Everything about Microsoft SharePoint is built and configured to promote collaboration, but you have to make sure your users are using it effectively.
- Cloud Computing: Negotiating Cloud Contracts
By Vic (J.R.) Winkler
The contract between your company and a potential cloud provider may be more complex than most, so it’s well worth the time to ensure you get it right.
- IIS: Quick and Easy Web Servers
By Jason Helmick
You can install Web servers much more quickly and easily using Windows PowerShell to help.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Streamline SharePoint with RBS
By Iqbal Khan
Remote BLOB Storage (RBS) can improve SharePoint functionality and performance.
- IT Management: IT Is ‘The Company'
By Romi Mahajan
The artificial separation that has existed for years is no longer. The IT/business singularity is indeed upon us.
- Utility Spotlight: Safely Back up PST Files
By Lance Whitney
The free Microsoft Personal Folders Backup tool can help you make regular backups of your users’ PST files.
- Windows Confidential: Bring on the Lab Rats
By Raymond Chen
Manipulating software developers can be a helpful strategy when fixing bugs during software development projects.
- IT Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
The tools in this month’s toolbox help you secure data in transit and monitor open network ports and services.
- Windows PowerShell: New Syntax in the New Shell
By Don Jones
Some new syntax commands in Windows PowerShell version 3 help you write easier-to-read, but somewhat limited, commands.
- Exchange Queue & A: Automate and Consolidate
By Henrik Walther
There are many ways to work around automation, mailbox sharing and consolidation issues in Exchange.
- Geek of All Trades: The Availability Answer
By Greg Shields
When configuring highly available Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol in Windows Server 2012, you can now include features and support that were never there before.