A edição de Julho 2011 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Microsoft Windows 7: Top Tools for Deploying Windows 7
By Joshua Hoffman
There are several helpful toolkits that can ease the deployment process for Windows 7, whether for physical or virtual machines.
- Windows 7: Migration Magic
By Jorge Orchilles
There are several tools and techniques that can help you smoothly migrate users, files and settings over to Windows 7.
- Windows Server 2008 R2: Remote Desktop Services - An Owner’s Manual
By Kristin Griffin
Using Remote Desktop Services with Windows Server 2008 R2 opens a whole range of deployment scenarios using the new server roles and other features.
- Windows Server 2008 R2: Failover Clustering Troubleshooting Scenarios
By John Marlin
Configuring failover clusters in Windows Server can help ensure near-consistent availability. Here are several potential troubleshooting scenarios.
- System Center: Managing Mobile Devices
By Brien Posey
Everyone has a smartphone, laptop and tablet these days, so having a solid strategy for secure device management is essential.
- Virtualization: Hardware Consolidation
By Thomas Olzak
Done properly, consolidating server hardware through virtualization can convey many more business benefits than simply reducing hardware costs.
- Windows Confidential: The Policy That Controls Nothing
By Raymond Chen
If you were wondering what feature advertisement balloon notifications were, and what you should do with them, read on.
- Geek of All Trades: Windows InTune - PC Management Owned by Someone Else
By Greg Shields
When it comes to monitoring and management, working with a cloud-based service could be the way to go.
- Windows PowerShell: Doing Databases with PowerShell
By Don Jones
You can use some Windows PowerShell code to configure your databases to store exactly what you need.