A edição de Abril 2011 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010: Speak to Your Branch Offices
By Alan Maddison
Some of the topology changes in Microsoft Lync Server 2010 make it easier to deploy the full range of unified communication technologies.
- A Guide to Deploying Microsoft Lync Server 2010
By Joshua Hoffman
The Microsoft unified communications platform helps information workers stay connected across the hall or across the globe.
- Windows 7 : Deployment Dilemmas
By Jorge Orchilles
It’s worth investigating how to preserve your users’ Windows settings when you upgrade to Windows 7. They’ll be happier and more productive right off the bat.
- Microsoft Project Server: Your Guide to Managing Project Server
By Efren Edwards and Joshua Hoffman
The reintroduced Microsoft Project Server Role Guides provide just the right lenses for particular audiences to get the job done.
- SharePoint 2010 : The First 10 Years
By Lafe Low
SharePoint is 10 years old, so TechNet Magazine sat down with the SharePoint director of product management to talk about the platform now and in the future.
- Digital Marketing: IT and the Future
By Romi Mahajan
Marketing has become a digital process, blurring the lines between IT and marketing and making IT a more essential ingredient.
- Business Intelligence: Built-in BI
By Brien Posey
Business intelligence tools can indeed help you make the right business decisions, but you already have a lot of BI firepower in a familiar application.
- SQL Server: Protect Data at All Costs
By Paul S. Randal
Maintaining high availability to corporate data stores managed with SQL Server is an essential element of any data-management strategy.
- Windows Confidential: The Mystery of the Recalcitrant JPG
By Raymond Chen
The wrong file extension can cause a lot of problems—especially when you make the assumption that the problem lies elsewhere.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
You can manage and control network bandwidth usage and your Exchange repositories with the tools in this month’s toolbox.
- Geek of All Trades: Behind the Scenes with RDS
By Greg Shields
Our intrepid Geek of All Trades sits down with the authors of the Remote Desktop Services Resource Kit.
- Exchange Queue & A: Configuration Conundrums
By Henrik Walther
Replication, configuration and migration continue to be on the minds of Exchange administrators.
- Windows PowerShell: Dive Deep into Remoting
By Don Jones
Remoting is one the most powerful aspects of Windows PowerShell, so it’s well worth looking into at a deeper level.
- Utility Spotlight: Disable the Internet Explorer 9 Automatic Update
By Lance Whitney
The Internet Explorer 9 Blocker Toolkit will help prevent any inadvertent installations of Microsoft’s latest browser.