A tão aguardada actualização do Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 (v6.0.6278.12) foi finalmente disponibilizada!
Este MP vem acompanhado de um guia técnico de instalação e configuração.
This management pack includes scripts and rules to effectively monitor Exchange 2007 and report on performance, availability, and reliability of its server roles.
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 management pack is designed to be used for monitoring Exchange 2007 events, collecting Exchange component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically responding to critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage Exchange servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, health monitoring, and centralized management.
This Management Pack requires Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1.
This Management Pack requires the Operations Manager 2007 updates specified in Knowledge Base articles 950853, 951979 and 951380 (see the Management Pack Guide for details).
- 10/9/2007 - Initial Release, version 6.0.5000.0
- 6/22/2007 - Updated Release, version 6.0.6278.12
Lista de alterações:
- All updates included in the 08.01.0240.001 version of the Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager 2005, except updates relating to reports.
- Overrides were documented in the Management Pack Guide for the LDAP Search Time and Failure DSNs Total rules and monitors.
- The management pack was updated to support the renamed performance counters in Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1. Performance counters for the Database object were renamed to MSExchange Database.
- The management pack was updated to support non-default names of the Reporting data warehouse.
- The OWA Connectivity performance view was updated to show performance data.
- Fixed an issue where cluster virtual servers where discovered as type Microsoft Exchange 2007 Mailbox Servers Installation.
- The Management Pack was updated so that alerts are correctly generated for events logged by physical cluster nodes in an Exchange Server 2007 cluster.
- Fixed an issue where the Exchange cluster virtual servers were discovered as type Microsoft Exchange 2007 Mailbox Servers – Physical Computers Installation.
- The Microsoft_Exchange_Server_Exchange_2007_Mailbox_Replication_Health_Test_ReplicationHealth_Events view was updated to target the Microsoft.Exchange.2007.Microsoft_Exchange_2007_Mailbox_Servers___Physical_Computers_ComputerGroup.
- The reports were updated to support non-US locales on the Reporting Server.
- The date/time picker was added to the reports, allowing for more flexibility in report scheduling.
- The Failure and Delay DSNs Total monitors were updated to look for deltas. Previously, the monitors measured the averages for the sampling interval.
- Fixed an issue where the cluster virtual servers were discovered as type Microsoft Exchange 2007 All Servers Installation.