Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB942846.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB930809 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809)
- KB935490 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935490)
- KB935999 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935999)
- KB940006 Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB940006)
- KB941421 Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB941421)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2003 x64 editions; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Exchange Server 2007 must be installed prior to installing this update rollup.
- Any Interim Updates for Exchange Server 2007 must be uninstalled prior to installing this update rollup.
- 32-bit editions of Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2003 R2, and Windows XP SP2 are only supported for Exchange Server 2007 management tools.