Estava a ler o blog do meu caro amigo Anderson Patrício, quando reparei nesta notícia.
Já está disponível publicamente a Beta 1 do System Center Capacity Planner 2007, que permite planear e dimensionar soluções de correio electrónico com o Exchange Server 2007.
O registo para a versão Beta deverá ser feito no site Microsoft Connect.
Developing a reliable, scalable architecture for enterprise applications like Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Microsoft Operations Manager 2007 is critical for the success of the implementation, the productivity of the end user, and the overall cost of the solution itself.
Over-utilized servers result in performance degradation and loss of end user productivity.
Microsoft System Center Capacity Planner 2007 provides the IT professional with the guidance required to plan a new deployment in the most efficient manner, while also delivering “what-if” analysis to optimize existing implementations.
• Simple installation and setup
• Built-in knowledge of Exchange and Operations Manager
• Recommended topology in a picture
• Model performance and response time
• Hardware library includes popular configurations
What’s New in System Center Capacity Planner 2007
• Plan for new server roles in Exchange 2007
• Select how you’ll cluster Exchange servers
• Add in background load for virus scanning
• Model 64-bit processors
• Model untrusted agents and gateway servers for Operations Manager
• Plan for multiple Operations Manager consoles