- Solving the attachment problem with SkyDrive
- We aren’t surprised that Hotmail’s spam protection is the best in the business
- The war on graymail after 90 days: Over 100 million sweeps, cleanups and newsletters filtered
- The road to economic competitiveness - ten years of I/O reduction for Exchange
- Microsoft Office 2013 hits MSDN, TechNet
- The Emerging Need for More Supervision Over ActiveSync Implementations
- Exchange 2013 and Office 2013 Professional Plus available for download
- Installing ALL pre-requisites Exchange Server 2013 RTM
- Moving Mailboxes using a CSV file in EAC (Exchange Admin Center)
- Quicker replies in the new Outlook
- Function: Set-AdminUser – Clear AdminCount and Enable Security Inheritance
- One liners: List All Users Who Have Send-As Access To Other Mailboxes
- Exchange 2013 Schema Version
- Adding Exchange Shell items to PowerShell ISE
- Review: Exchange Data Center Switchover Tool (Updated)
- EWS Managed API 2.0 – now released!
- Exchange ActiveSync Issues with iOS6
- The Case of the 739,254 NDR Message Loop
- OAB in Exchange Server 2013
- iOS6 devices erroneously take ownership of meetings
- Exchange 2010 datacenter switchover troubleshooter now available
- Managing Virtual Directories via the Exchange 2013 Admin Center
- How To Delete Contents In Recoverable Items Folder
- Free Email Header Analyzer
- Find Last Logon Time For An Exchange 2010 Mailbox
- Managing Multi-Mailbox Search in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 7)
- Configuring Certificate-Based Authentication for Exchange 2010 ActiveSync (Part 2)
- Directly open originally blocked attachments
- No preview when selecting multiple emails
- A blast from the past : Microsoft UC History!
- Hi-Res Lync 2013, Outlook 2013 and Exchange 2013 Icon files
- Apply a view to a folder using a macro
- How to Configure Public and Private Computer Settings in OWA 2013
- RPC Client Encryption in Exchange 2013
- Allowing Messages to be Sent to Recipients of Internal and External Relay Domains
- Exchange 2013, Facebook, malfunctioning ActiveSync clients, modern public folders and more at TEC Barcelona
- Protecting Exchange mailbox databases against rogue administrators
- Exchange 2010 Powershell Lab Tools
- I've configured Exchange ActiveSync, so why are users getting a 86000C0A error when trying to synchronize?
29 de outubro de 2012
19 de outubro de 2012
- Exchange 2013 counts data within databases better–may affect user mailbox quotas
- Office 2013 Released to Manufacturing
- The New IMAP in Outlook 2013
- An Outlook Calendar to Help You Stay on Top of Your Life
- Upgrading to Exchange Server 2013
- NDR 550 5.5.1 User Unknown for Internal Relay Domain
- Exchange 2013 Administration Center in Pictures (Part 3)
- Routing Table In Exchange 2010 Transport Server
- Exchange Server 2013 Exams Appear In Prometric
- Message Tracking Using Exchange 2010 Shell Only Works With US Date Format
- Configuring an Exchange Hybrid Deployment & Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange Online) (Part 2)
- 15 Tips to Optimize an Exchange 2010 Infrastructure (Part 2)
- Using OneNote to create linked Appointment Tasks
- Outlook, Windows RT and the Surface tablet
- Update: How to Configure Fast Cached Exchange Mode Settings for Outlook 2013 Using Group Policy
- Coping with Swelling Mailboxes: Why Outlook 2013 Changes Caching
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:44
17 de outubro de 2012
A edição de Outubro 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- Cloud Computing: Developing unique cloud solutions
By Niten Malik
When developing cloud solutions for specialized organizations such as government agencies, there are a number of areas to consider, including security, mobility and interoperability.
- IT Management: Take the innovation initiative
By Laurence Jacobs, and Nicholas Smith
There are a number of potential transaction models for acquiring and developing innovative technology, each with its own benefits and challenges.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: High availability strategies
By Jaap Wesselius
The strategies Microsoft offers for creating highly available Microsoft Exchange mailboxes have evolved over the years.
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012: Virtual management
By Paul Schnackenburg
You can manage the fabric of your entire virtual infrastructure with the new System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- Windows 7: Take control of system security
By Jorge Orchilles
The Control Panel in Windows 7 provides a number of options for securing your system, configuring backups, adjusting firewall settings and so on.
- Active Directory: Active Directory your way
By Brien Posey
The way you set up your Active Directory topography will have a direct impact on how well you’re able to organize your users and resources.
- IT Management: IT’s marketing problem
By Romi Mahajan
The way people perceive IT is more about myth than reality. Here are several of the more common misconceptions, and ways to set things straight.
- SharePoint 2010: Brand your SharePoint sites
By Steve Wright , and Corey Erkes
SharePoint 2010 comes with sufficient branding features to help you apply your corporate branding standards to any type of SharePoint site.
- Utility Spotlight: Help for your ribbon-phobic users
By Lance Whitney
The light-hearted Ribbon Hero 2 can help your users work more easily with the Ribbon interface in Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010.
- Windows Confidential: The service pack shuffle
By Raymond Chen
How can you be certain you’re receiving all the right patches and updates with a new service pack? Rest assured—they’re in there.
- Toolbox: New products for IT professionals
By Greg Steen
Stress test your application stack and expand your toolset with Windows versions of popular Unix/Linux-based command-line utilities with this month’s tools.
- Windows PowerShell: My Windows PowerShell profile
By Don Jones
The profile scripts are a powerful way to customize Windows PowerShell and have it ready to work the way you want it to work.
- Geek of All Trades: The new certifications
By Greg Shields
There’s a whole “new” crop of reconfigured and reclassified Microsoft certification exams, but how much has the focus and the gravitas changed?
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 08:19
12 de outubro de 2012
- Exchange 2013: the real journey starts now
- Microsoft: New Office has RTM'd
- Expiring digital signatures and rereleased updates
- Exchange Server Q&A: Nathan Winters on Exchange 2013, FOPE, and PSTs
- Rereleased Exchange Server rollup updates fix certificate problem
- Essential deployment tools for Microsoft admins
- Word security update for October 2012 affects Outlook
- Take control of your Outlook 2013 add-ins
- Enabling Exchange 2013 Anti-X Agents
- Can You Fix This PF Problem?
- How Exchange ActiveSync Device Access State is Determined
- The New Exchange Reaches RTM!
- Re-released Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2007 update rollups
- Exchange Deployment Assistant for Exchange Server 2013 is on the way
- Show the cities and Email has tranisted through using the Mail Header, EWS,Powershell and Geolocation (MEC Sample)
- Increasing The History Of Mailbox Moves Stored In Exchange 2010
- Exchange 2013 Server Roles Installation Order – Mailbox First
- Exchange 2013 Public Folders – In A Nutshell
- Configuring Certificate-Based Authentication for Exchange 2010 ActiveSync (Part 1)
- Exchange 2013 Data Loss Prevention (Part 1)
- Outlook Social Connector Update interval
- Contacting Server for Information
- Exchange 2013 interoperability with legacy Exchange versions
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:35
10 de outubro de 2012
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
6 de outubro de 2012
- Outlook 2013 introduces hybrid cached mode
- Exchange Server 2013 Moves Toward Simplicity
- Microsoft Exchange Conference: MEC 2012 Wrap-Up in Pictures
- Exchange 2010 SP3 prepares the way for Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Community Reunites at MEC 2012
- The new People Hub in Outlook 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange’s Built-In Anti-Spam Technologies: Pt. 9 Anti-Spam Agent Log Output
- Dealing with Existing ActiveSync Device Associations when Changing Organization Settings
- Using Transport Rules to Restrict Users from Sending Email to External Recipients
- Managing High Availability with the EAC
- In-Place eDiscovery and In-Place Hold in the New Exchange – Part II
- Item Age Sample one reporting on the Item Count for different Date Ranges in Exchange using EWS and Powershell
- Reporting on the Item Age (Count and Size) in a Mailbox using EWS and Powershell (MEC Sample)
- Control OST Size In Outlook 2013
- Exchange 2013 Architecture
- Exchange 2013 – Points To Note
- Installing & Configuring AD RMS In Exchange 2010 Videos
- Storage, High Availability and Site Resilience in Exchange Server 2013, Part 2
- 15 Tips to Optimize an Exchange 2010 Infrastructure (Part 1)
- Managing Multi-Mailbox Search in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 6)
- Themes or Stationery for replies and forwards
- Favorites section missing in the Navigation Pane
- Exchange community, UC architects, and engineers with a fashion sense
- Searching, iFilters, and attachments
- Exchange Unwashed September 2012 Digest
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 13:45