- What I Learned at MEC: The C is for Community
- Exchange Server and Office 365 insight: Top quotes from MEC 2012
- Microsoft drills down on archiving capabilities of new Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3: What's on tap
- The Death of Version Numbers
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Adds Compliance Power
- Microsoft plays up e-mail security features in next Exchange releases
- Microsoft Exchange Conference Returns After 10-Year Hiatus
- Microsoft Exchange infographic shows increased cloud usage
- Microsoft Exchange Conference Plays Up Cloud, Compliance and Security
- Microsoft to make the case for new Exchange version
- Deconstructing the Hybrid Configuration Wizard in Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Find ActiveSync User by Device ID or IMEI
- A Modern, People-First Inbox in Outlook 2013
- Act on your mail faster with Outlook 2013
- Microsoft: Get Ready for Exchange 2010 SP3, Arriving Next Year
- Troubleshooting Exchange’s Built-In Anti-Spam Technologies: Pt. 8 Anti-Spam Stamps
- Microsoft Exchange Conference 2012, a Summary
- Searching Message Tracking Logs by Email Subject
- Speed Up Multi-Server Message Tracking Log Searches with PowerShell Remoting
- Lessons from the Datacenter: Managed Availability
- MEC is live!
- In-Place Archiving
- Announcing Exchange 2010 Service Pack 3
- In-Place eDiscovery and In-Place Hold in the New Exchange - Part I
- Keeping Your Organization Safe with the New Exchange
- Introducing Data Loss Prevention in the New Exchange
- Exchange 2013 Administration Center in Pictures (Part 2)
- Finding and removing Duplicate Items with EWS and Powershell (MEC Sample)
- “The System Cannot Find The File Specified” – Error On Step 1 Of Exchange 2013 Setup
- Exchange 2013 Preview - Public Folders (Part 2)
- Configuring an Exchange Hybrid Deployment & Migrating to Office 365 (Exchange Online) (Part 1)
- Recovering deleted Hotmail/Outlook.com messages
- Setting up a Team Calendar
- MEC 2012 Wrap-up
- MEC shows that Outlook, OWA, and EAC user interfaces maturing nicely
- The upside and downside of Microsoft's focus on the cloud
28 de setembro de 2012
21 de setembro de 2012
- Microsoft Outlines Usability Improvements in Exchange 2013
- Questions for Exchange engineers at MEC
- Choosing an operating system for Exchange 2013
- The WebReady Document Viewing service has been disabled by the administrator for your organization
- Designing for Tablets & Small Screens
- Password Expiration Notifications in Outlook
- New Exchange Architecture
- New-ExpiringCertificatesReminder.ps1 – Receive a Reminder When Certificates Have Expired/Are Expiring
- TechEd Australia 2012 sessions
- Searching Message Tracking Logs by Time and Date Range
- Searching Message Tracking Logs by Sender or Recipient Email Address
- Windows Server 2012 and Exchange
- Exchange Online Protection: A Premium Protection and Policy Service for Email
- Comparing Exchange Online and Exchange Server 2013
- The Cloud On Your Terms (PART I): Deploying Hybrid
- The Cloud On Your Terms (PART II): Managing Hybrid
- Accessing an Office 365 tenant using the new Windows Azure Active Directory Manager (WAADM)
- Managed Store In Exchange 2013
- No More Setup.Com In Exchange 2013
- OS Requirements For Exchange 2013
- Client Protocol Architecture In Exchange 2013
- Storage, High Availability and Site Resilience in Exchange Server 2013, Part 1
- Managing Multi-Mailbox Search in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 5)
- Using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard in Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 (Part 5)
- Prompt to save a copy or not when sending emails
- Signature size limit in OWA
- Print a list of your Outlook folders
- Uninstalling Office 2013
- How to Rename an Existing DAG in Exchange 2010
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:30
20 de setembro de 2012
A edição de Setembro 2012 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- SharePoint 2013: In with the New
By Stephen Wilson
Start planning now and you’ll be ready to take the greatest advantage of what’s new in SharePoint 2013 when it arrives.
- Cloud Computing: Build the Next-Generation Cloud Solutions
By Niten Malik
The efforts to build sophisticated cloud solutions to serve specialized needs are often complicated by inflexible workflows.
- Windows 7: Troubleshooting Connections
By William R. Stanek
This simple networking connectivity troubleshooting exercise can help you think more broadly the next time you encounter a similar issue.
- Microsoft Office 2010: Manage Microsoft Office with Group Policy
By Brien Posey
You can use a variety of Group Policy settings to help you centrally manage and configure the entire Microsoft Office product family.
- SQL Server: Minimize Disk I/O
By Glenn Berry , Louis Davidson , and Tim Ford
Query tuning and indexing is an effective way to reduce physical and logical disk I/O.
- SQL Server 2012: Better Business Intelligence
By Stephen Strong
Pre-configured Reference Architectures give you a tested roadmap for configuring SQL Server to manage business intelligence workloads.
- Virtualization: Virtual Desktops Done Your Way
By Jorge Orchilles
You have many options for deploying a virtual infrastructure running Windows 7, depending on your needs and environment.
- IT Management: The DIY Culture of IT
By Romi Mahajan
Other business functions can learn a thing or two from the do-it-yourself culture of the IT profession.
- Utility Spotlight: Scan for Malware Outside of Windows
By Lance Whitney
The Microsoft Windows Defender Offline tool scans a PC before Windows loads via a bootable CD or USB drive.
- Windows Confidential: In Triplicate, Please?
By Raymond Chen
It’s simply not possible to write a formal document detailing every possible action, whether it’s a good idea or not.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
Streamline your enterprise-wise backup and recovery operations and your command prompt dashboards with this month’s tools.
- Windows PowerShell: Sometimes, Text Is Best
By Don Jones
You don’t have to overthink the problem when you can use Windows PowerShell to get things done quickly and easily.
- SQL Q&A: Speed and Size Matter
By Paul S. Randal
The relative speed of SQL Server queries and the size of data files and transaction logs seem to be primary performance factors.
- Geek of All Trades: Office 365 SSO: A Simplified Installation Guide
By Greg Shields
Installing, configuring and activating single sign-on within Office 365 is a lengthy but worthwhile process.
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 10:14
14 de setembro de 2012
- Exchange 2013 Site Mailboxes – a new beginning for collaboration?
- Will Exchange Customers Trust the Cloud to Provide Anti-Malware Protection?
- Big shift for Microsoft’s Forefront security products: RIP ISA Server
- Important Information Regarding Changes to Forefront Product Roadmaps
- Introducing Outlook 2013
- Tip o’ the Week #137 – Peek-a-boo, Take two
- Troubleshooting Exchange’s Built-In Anti-Spam Technologies: Pt. 7 Sender Reputation
- Event ID 9331 and 9335 generating OAB in Exchange Server 2010
- My Five Favorite Features of Exchange Server 2013 Preview
- RBAC: Walkthrough of creating a role that can wipe ActiveSync Devices
- Office 365 – Password Expiration Notifications in Outlook
- Exchange 2013 Administration Center in Pictures (Part 1)
- Reporting on the Outlook Client Junk Email filter with EWS and Powershell
- Office 365 – ADFS & Support for Multiple UPNs
- Exchange 2013 Preview - Public Folders (Part 1)
- Performing a Staged Exchange Migration To Office 365 (Exchange Online) - (Part 6)
- Creating a Search Folder for actionable items
- Creating or editing Note items in OWA
- Bulk change Contact's FileAs format to match Outlook's default setting
- Tools to manage email and some PowerShell cheat sheets
- Enterprise Vault, stubbing, and competition
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:52
13 de setembro de 2012
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2007/2010.
"Esta atualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Eletrónico Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook uma definição mais atual das mensagens de correio eletrónico que deverão ser consideradas correio eletrónico publicitário não solicitado."
7 de setembro de 2012
- Exchange 2013 dumps CAS arrays
- 8 great new features in Exchange 2013
- Tip o’ the Week #136 – Inbox tips for Outlook 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange’s Built-In Anti-Spam Technologies: Pt. 6 Sender ID
- New content for Exchange 2013 Preview
- How to Deal with SSL Requirements for Exchange when Certificate Authorities Won’t Issue You a Certificate
- Deleted Delegates Still Receive Meeting Invites for Other Mailbox Users
- Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack re-released
- Restart Outlook prompt post Exchange 2010 SP2 rollup 3+
- Mailbox Move In Exchange 2013
- Managing Multi-Mailbox Search in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 4)
- Using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard in Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 (Part 4)
- Rule to sort out “on behalf of” messages
- How often do I need to use AutoArchive?
- Windows Server 2012 Released - What about Exchange/Lync?
- Why you should block external content in Outlook by default
- Overcoming common issues when installing Exchange 2013 Preview
- Exchange Unwashed Digest August 2012
- Outlook 2013, swelling OSTs, and retention policies
- The Implications of Outlook 2013 Changing OST Cache Behavior
- Microsoft: Avoid a (bad) October surprise, lengthen RSA certificates now
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:08