- The CalCheck Tool for Microsoft Outlook
- Prioritizing Exchange 2010 mailbox move requests
- Product Review: HP E5000 Messaging System for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- OCAT: Microsoft's Outlook Configuration Analysis tool
- The war on graymail after 90 days: Over 100 million sweeps, cleanups and newsletters filtered
- How do you find the information you need?
- Two PowerShell functions for getting and setting UAC status
- PowerShell function to show balloon tips
- Programatically add keys and values to edgetransport.exe.config for Exchange 2010
- Fix for Dutch “Global Addresslist” issue w/Exchange 2010 SP2
- How to Configure a File Share Witness for an Exchange 2010 Database Availability Group
- Exchange 2010 FAQ: Can You Automate Rebalancing a Database Availability Group?
- Exchange Server 2010 Email Address Policies
- BRANCHCACHE for Exchange 2010 OAB Download How-To
- It Takes a Long Time…
- CalCheck - The Outlook Calendar Checking Tool
- EWS Managed API and Powershell How-To series Part 4 - Items Part 2
- Using SharePoint to Provide Public Folder Functionality
- Preventing AutoReply Storms (Part 2)
- Accessing/sharing non-default Outlook folders
- Including a screenshot or clipping in your email
- Your chance to improve the Exchange Server documentation
- 7 Important Microsoft Exchange Server Innovations
24 de fevereiro de 2012
20 de fevereiro de 2012
A Microsoft Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool está disponível para download.
The Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool (OCAT ) provides a quick and easy method to analyze your Microsoft Office Outlook profile for common configurations that may cause problems in Outlook. This can be very useful for busy Help Desk personnel when end-users call for help with Outlook or when you want to identify possible issues with Outlook proactively.
The Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool provides a detailed report of your current Outlook profile. This report includes many parameters about your profile, and it highlights any known problems that are found in your profile. For any problems that are listed in the report, you are provided a link to a Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article that describes a possible fix for the problem. If you are a Help Desk professional, you can also export the report to a file. Then, the report can be viewed in the Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool on another client computer where the tool is installed.
Para quem está interessado noutras ferramentas de troubleshooting do Outlook, no mesmo dia também foi disponibilzada a Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook.
The Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook is a command-line program that checks Outlook Calendars for problems. To use this tool, the Outlook calendar must reside on a Microsoft Exchange Server. The tool does not work with IMAP, with POP3, or with other non-Exchange mail servers.
The tool opens an Outlook profile, opens the Outlook Calendar, and then checks several things such as permissions, free/busy publishing, and auto booking. Then, the tool checks each item in the calendar folder for problems that can cause items to seem to be missing or that might otherwise cause problems in the Calendar.
O Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 já está disponível para download. De acordo com um post no Microsoft Exchange team blog, estas são as principais correções:
- New updates for Dec DST - Exchange 2010 - SP2 RU1 - Display name for OWA.
- 2616230 Exchange 2010 CAS server treats UTF-7 encoding NAMESPACE string from CHS Exchange 2003 BE server as ASCII, caused IMAP client fails to login.
- 2599663 RCA crashes when recipient data is stored in bad format.
- 2492082 Freebusy publish to Public Folders fails with 8207 event.
- 2666233 Manage hybrid configuration wizard won't accept domains starting with a numeral for FOPE outbound connector FQDN.
- 2557323 "UseLocalReplicaForFreeBusy" functionality needed in Exchange 2010.
- 2621266 Exchange 2010 Mailbox Databases not reclaiming space.
- 2543850 Exchange 2010 GAL based Outlook rule not filtering emails correctly.
Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB2645995.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Exchange Server 2010 must be installed prior to installing this update rollup.
- Any Interim Updates for Exchange Server 2010 must be uninstalled prior to installing this update rollup.
19 de fevereiro de 2012
- You probably need Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool
- Microsoft Office 365: Security and On-Premises Requirements
- Microsoft gets busy with 58 fixes in first Exchange 2010 SP2 rollup
- Microsoft Releases Beta of Exchange Bandwidth Calculator
- Paul's Picks: Microsoft Hotmail and Microsoft Office 365 for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Locking your Views against accidental changes
- We aren’t surprised that Hotmail’s spam protection is the best in the business
- Using SuspendWhenReady
- Released: Update Rollup 1 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2
- Exchange 2010 SP2 RU1 and CAS-to-CAS Proxy Incompatibility
- EWS Managed API and Powershell How-To series Part 3 – Items
- Header firewall in exchange 2010
- How to Remove E-Mail Addresses for a Specific Domain from Exchange
- Error: “An attempt to route to an Exchange UM server failed” when Calling Voicemail from Lync
- Using Exchange Control Panel (ECP) to manage an Exchange Organization (Part 2)
- Mailbox Auto-Mapping in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 1)
- Sorting Draft messages by date
- Quickly translate an email via the Mini Translator
- Exchange 2010 SP2 RU1: A CAS glitch?
- PST Capture: Congratulations and some caveats from Transvault's CTO
- Exchange Web Services Editor–a new gem to consider
- Can’t run Tracking Log Explorer : Access Denied
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 12:05
10 de fevereiro de 2012
- Microsoft Exchange Search Indexer fails to create a catalog for databases in Exchange 2010 with the error message Unable to SetProperty FTE_PluginList on catalog
- Use TLS with SMTP to Secure Your Email
- New version of MFCMAPI available
- Lync and Learn, Session 7 - Federation with Exchange Online and Lync Online
- Solving the attachment problem with SkyDrive
- Tip o’ the Week #96 – Reining back Outlook’s file size
- Top 10 Spam Trigger Words
- Immutability in Exchange
- ActiveSync, Intermediate Certificates and You
- Recovering Public Folders After Accidental Deletion (Part 1: Recovery Process)
- Exchange ActiveSync client connectivity in Office 365
- Recovering Public Folders After Accidental Deletion (Part 2: Public Folder Architecture)
- Announcing the Exchange Client Network Bandwidth Calculator Beta
- Microsoft Exchange PST Capture documentation now live on TechNet
- Preventing AutoReply Storms (Part 1)
- Deep dive into rich coexistence between Exchange Forests (Part 6)
- Hide flagged items of other mailbox in To-Do Bar
- Saving emails as pdf-files
- Top Six things to know about Exchange 2010 archive mailboxes
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 20:16
3 de fevereiro de 2012
- Troubleshooting for Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Aggressively Courting Concerned Google Users
- Learn about Microsoft Certified Master accreditation
- Free PST Capture Tool Now Available: Beginning of the End for PSTs?
- Microsoft's Roadmap for 2012 Charted by Analyst Firm
- "Office 15" Begins Technical Preview
- Lync and Learn, Session 7 - Federation with Exchange Online and Lync Online
- Accessing PerfMon counters from Powershell
- Virtualized Exchange Storage: VMDK or RDM or…?
- PST Capture: New tool to manage those ever multiplying inboxes
- RIM Launches BlackBerry Business Cloud Services for Microsoft Office 365
- Google Discontinues Message Continuity
- Avoid Running Out of Transaction Log Disk Space on Exchange Servers
- .PST, Time to Walk the Plank
- A script to troubleshoot issues with Exchange ActiveSync
- Released: Migrating From Exchange Server 2010 in Hosting Mode to Exchange Server 2010 SP2 whitepaper
- Office 365 Hybrid Deployment With Exchange 2010 SP2 – Part 3
- Office 365 Hybrid Deployment With Exchange 2010 SP2 – Part 4
- Office 365 Hybrid Deployment With Exchange 2010 SP2 – Part 5
- Using Powershell to Simplify Mailbox Auditing (Part 3)
- Exchange 2010 Sizing Cheat Sheet
- Signature won’t save because of File Block settings
- Reduce ost file size with Synchronization Filters
- How to automatically avoid running Exchange VMs on the same Hyper-V server after a host failure
- Better Together: Office 365 + Windows Phone
- From Gmail to Hotmail: An Update
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:09