- Lync 2010, Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2010, and Office 2010 Integration: Part 1
- Lync 2010, Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2010, and Office 2010 Integration: Part 2
- Crushed by Your Calendar? Try This App
- Microsoft App Analyzes Your Busy Schedule
- Manage the Migration to Exchange Online
- Auditing Administrators’ Actions with Exchange 2010
- PowerShell Script from TechDays Office365 Demo
- Are there specific PBX or SIP gateway configuration technotes for Exchange 2010 UM?
- Fix for issue with April Public Update for Outlook 2007
- Schedule your Exchange 2010 scripts
- 10 Funniest Spam Subject Lines
- Forefront Protection for Exchange Rollup 3
- Automated prerequisite installation via PowerShell for Lync Server 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2
- PowerShell: Configuring Settings on Multiple Exchange Mailbox Databases
- Exchange Server Deployment Assistant Update for Exchange 2007 and Office 365 Coexistence
- Jetstress Field Guide – April 2011 Release
- SMTP Routing in Exchange 2010 (Part 4)
- Outlook 2010 and large ost-files
- Uninstalling Outlook or Office updates
- NDR storm between members of a distribution list in Exchange 2010/2007
- Issue with IE9 and the Exchange 2010 Management Console
- TMG NLB and F5 Publishing Problems
- Office 365: What You Actually Get
29 de abril de 2011
24 de abril de 2011
- IT Showcase On: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
- Switching to Hotmail
- Hotmail and Office 365: Microsoft services working together for you and your business
- Tip o' the Week #24: Invite yourself to others' meetings
- Importing PFDAVAdmin or ExFolders Exports Without PFDAVAdmin or ExFolders
- VMWare HA/DRS and Exchange DAG support
- Modifying Autodiscover Site Scope for Exchange 2010
- Exchange 2010 Edge Transport Server Introduction
- Will the EAS Logo Program Impact Your Smartphone Policies?
- Exchange 2010 management tools do not start after the installation of .NET hotfix KB 2449742
- New features in Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE) to meet your complex email flow scenarios
- /Mixed-ing it up: Multipart/Mixed Messages and You
- Using EWS to calculate the age of Items and affect of archive and retention policies in Exchange 2010
- What’s In Exchange 2010 SP2?…
- Planning, Deploying, and Testing an Exchange 2010 Site-Resilient Solution sized for a Medium Organization (Part 9)
- Rights Management Server and Exchange 2010 (Part 8)
- Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 2)
- Crash or no sound for Reminders window
- Not receiving some expected emails; Checklist
- Automating Search Highlighting in Outlook 2010
- The Evolution of Exchange Development…
- /Preparedomain error when security customizations have been done to Active Directory
- Exchange Server’s Client Access: Server Administration
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 15:15
15 de abril de 2011
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange: Outlook Connectivity Issues
- Mobile Device Management Just Got Easier -- Announcing the Exchange ActiveSync Logo Program
- Exchange 2010 SP1 Unified Messaging
- OK So I have multiple Datacenters and I want Site Resiliency
- Legal disclaimers: Spare us the e-mail yada-yada
- 5 minutes before start Snooze!
- Exchange 2007 Server Data Collection Script
- Updating Exchange 2010 SP1 DAG Members
- Why Is My Exchange 2010 Mailbox Database Growing So Big?
- Resolving Anonymous Mail to the GAL with Exchange Server 2010
- PowerShell Script: Get Exchange 2007 Database Sizes and Mailbox Counts
- Store Driver Fault Isolation Improvements in Exchange 2010 SP1
- Announcing the Exchange ActiveSync Logo Program
- Recommendation: Enabling Kerberos Authentication for MAPI Clients
- Exchange 2010 Hosting Part 2 - The Easy Way
- Exchange Schema Versions – Common Questions & Answers
- IT Showcase On: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
- Exchange 2010 SP1 and Windows Bugchecks
- PowerShell Script Cmdlets for Managing E-Mail Items using the Exchange Web Services Managed API
- Exchange 2010 Hosting - Real World Consideration (Part 1)
- Video: Troubleshooting SMTP
- Sync Hotmail Tasks
- Check for new messages interval in Outlook 2010
- Enable Push Notifications for Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2010
- How to fix "550 5.1.1 User unknown" Error when Sending to a Distribution Group
- Q: Can I assign alternative text to appear when a graphic embedded in an Outlook email message won’t display?
- Q: Is there a simple way to delay delivery of an Outlook email message?
- Q: How can I run Outlook rules manually?
- Q: Can I still access information in Outlook while I’m creating rules?
- Q: How can I easily monitor Outlook registry access?
- A Follow-Up on Email-Borne Attacks
- Exchange 2010 and BlackBerry Successful coexistence
- Print issues Outlook 2007 after installing KB2509470
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:10
8 de abril de 2011
- Using Autodiscover with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Categorize Sent Items
- Powershell multi-value attributes
- Exchange 2010 SP1 Network Ports Diagram
- MsExchQueryBaseDN and Exchange 2010 SP1
- Limiting Exchange 2010 SP1 Database Cache
- Announcing the Re-release of Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1 Update Rollup 3 (V3)
- Robert’s Rules of Exchange: Multi-Role Servers
- Reading custom MAPI properties in a Transport Agent
- Displaying the OOF log in a mailbox using Exchange Web Services and Powershell
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0 with Office 365: Part 1 – Planning
- Rights Management Server and Exchange 2010 (Part 7)
- Managing Certificates in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 1)
- Inbox Repair Tool and Click-to-Run
- Insert Outlook Contact details into Word without Mail Merge
- Exchange Deployment Wizard Supports Office 365
- Weekly Roundup: April 8, 2011 – Microsoft Online Services Edition
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 20:25
7 de abril de 2011
Está disponível para download o Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging PBX Configuration Note for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.0.
This PBX configuration note contains information about deploying Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.0 using a direct SIP connection. The PBX configuration note contains configuration settings that are specific to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.0.
This download contains the PBX configuration note for Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging with:
- PBX Vendor: Cisco
- PBX model: Unified Communications Manager 8.0
- PBX software: 220.127.116.1100-8
- Protocol: Direct SIP Connection
A Microsoft disponibilizou finalmente o Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Monitoring Management Pack [v14.02.0071.0] for Operations Manager 2007 (e R2).
Esta nova versão tem algumas novidades, das quais gostaria de destacar… a documentação! O guia de instalação que acompanha o MP está mais completo, incluindo alguns passos que foram deixados de fora na primeira versão.
This management pack includes scripts and rules to effectively monitor Exchange 2010 and report on performance, availability, and reliability of its server roles.
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 monitoring management pack is designed to be used for monitoring Exchange 2010 events, collecting Exchange component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage Exchange servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
The Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack includes rules and scripts to monitor and report on performance, availability, and reliability of all Exchange 2010 server roles including.
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Role
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- 4/6/2011 - Updated release, version 14.02.0071.0
- 11/9/2009 - Original release of the English version and language packs, version 14.0.650.7.
3 de abril de 2011
- Securing Your Microsoft Exchange 2010 Server
- Evolving Hotmail with IE9 desktop notifications
- Publishing Exchange 2010 POP3 with ISA Server 2006
- PowerShell Script: Check Exchange Mailbox Database Last Backup Time
- What Are The Benefits of Exchange Server 2010 Compared to Exchange 2007
- How to Publish Outlook Web App with ISA Server 2006
- IORepl and Exchange 2010 SP1
- Potential for database corruption as a result of installing Exchange 2007 SP3 RU3
- Exchange 2007/2010 Rollup 3 Status Update
- Announcing the Re-release of Exchange 2007 Service Pack 3 Update Rollup 3 (V2)
- Announcing some cool new features coming soon to a server near you
- Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Backup and Restore - Part 3
- Dealing with Invalid Delegates with Exchange Web Services and Powershell
- Exchange 2010 Administrator Audit log Powershell GUI
- Displaying Delegate Forward rule entries and removing any invalid entires with EWS and Powershell
- Exchange 2007/2010 Autodiscover Virtual Directory URLs - Should I care?
- Error: The operation couldn’t be completed because a change occurred in the remote forest
- Determine the Number of Active Users on Exchange 2010 Client Access Servers with PowerShell
- Using Header Rewriting with Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Planning, Deploying, and Testing an Exchange 2010 Site-Resilient Solution sized for a Medium Organization (Part 8)
- Search Indexer add-in disabled (mssphtb.dll)
- Unified Inbox folder for recent unread items
- Weekly Roundup: April 1, 2011 – No Fooling Edition
- Integrating Mobile Platforms with Exchange Server 2010
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 09:46