- Managing Office 365 and On-Premises Exchange 2010 from the same Powershell Session
- Office 365: Connecting to Exchange Online with Remote PowerShell
- Learn How to Customize OWA with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1
- Exchange Server Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Unified Messaging in Exchange 2010
- Securing MS Exchange 2010: Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Simplified
- Retrieve number of mailboxes per database in Exchange Server 2010
- Using Outlook 2010 with Communicator 2007 R1 - avoiding Outlook integration errors
- Rename the default folders
- Out of memory when opening a pst-file
- Event ID 2137 and Windows Server Backup Completed with Warnings for Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server
- Unable to Remove Failed Server from DAG in Exchange Server 2010
- Exchange Recovery: Failed DAG Member in Exchange Server 2010
- PowerShell Bug?
- Uploading photos to Active Directory for use with Outlook 2010
- Processor 0 increased CPU utilization
- Managing Internet Calendar Sharing in Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (Part 2)
- Video: Forefront Online Protection for Exchange
- Combined weeks in Date Navigator annoyance
- Sent Items Storage for Shared Mailboxes
- Robert's Rules of Exchange: Namespace Planning
28 de Novembro de 2010
27 de Novembro de 2010
Simulate disk I/O load on a test server running Exchange to verify the performance and stability of your disk subsystem before putting your server into a production environment.
Use Jetstress 2010 to verify the performance and stability of a disk subsystem prior to putting a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010 server into production. Jetstress helps verify disk performance by simulating Exchange disk Input/Output (I/O) load. Specifically, Jetstress simulates the Exchange database and log file loads produced by a specific number of users. You use Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and ESEUTIL in conjunction with Jetstress to verify that your disk subsystem meets or exceeds the performance criteria you establish. After a successful completion of the Jetstress Disk Performance and Stress Tests in a non-production environment, you will have ensured that your Exchange disk subsystem is adequately sized (in terms of performance criteria you establish) for the user count and user profiles you have established. It is highly recommended that the Jetstress user read through the tool documentation before using the tool.
A edição de Novembro 2010 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para leitura online.
Artigos em Destaque:
- SharePoint 2010: Build SharePoint 2010 for Redundancy and Availability
By William Stanek
Your SharePoint 2010 deployment can yield many returns—provided you build considerations for high availability and redundancy into your plans.
- Business Intelligence: Empower Your Users with Business Intelligence
By Joshua Hoffman
Business intelligence solutions provide scalable access to relevant information and analysis to help your people make the best possible business decisions.
- SQL Server: Planning Your Migration to SQL Server 2008 R2
By Brien Posey
Moving to SQL Server 2008 R2 is a big deal. Make sure you examine your environment and carefully plan your steps to ensure a smooth migration.
- Windows 7: A Modern Guide to Desktop Deployment
By Joshua Hoffman
There are a handful of specialized tools that make large-scale Windows 7 deployment much easier than with previous versions.
- SQL Server: Top 10 Secrets of a SQL Server Expert
By Paul S. Randal
Maintaining a SQL Server environment is a potentially complex endeavor. Here are the top 10 ways you can minimize complexity and reduce stress.
- Cloud Computing: The Cloud, the Cloud, the Cloud
By Romi Mahajan
For all the hype thus far, the future of IT services, applications and storage is destined for the cloud. You need to be ready.
- Geek of All Trades: Windows 7 Deployment in 7 Easy Steps
By Greg Shields
It’s easier to deploy Windows 7 than you may be led to believe by the online documentation that accompanies many of the free deployment tools.
- Windows Confidential: The Story of Restore
By Ramond Chen
The history of the “Restore previous folder windows at logon” feature is certainly tumultuous—filled with back-and-forth decisions and user feedback.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
You can use the tools in this month’s toolbox to create a storage area network, compare Microsoft Excel worksheets or speed up your scripting.
- SQL Q&A: Backup and Setup
By Paul S. Randal
SQL Server is a powerful platform, but does require finesse when considering your transaction log settings and other configuration questions.
- Windows PowerShell: Think Commands, Not Scripts
By Don Jones
Don’t be intimidated by the term “scripting,” because you can do a lot with Windows PowerShell using simple commands.
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 11:52
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2003/2007.
"Esta actualização fornece ao Filtro de Correio Publicitário Não Solicitado do Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 uma definição mais actualizada das mensagens de correio electrónico que devem ser consideradas correio publicitário não solicitado."
Apesar do Microsoft Exchange 2010 Visio Stencil ter sido disponibilizado no início deste mês, só agora arranjei tempo para blogar sobre o assunto.
This download contains a Microsoft Office Visio stencil with shapes for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Use this stencil to create Visio drawings that contain Exchange 2010 objects. These shapes include icons for the following:
- Exchange 2010 server roles
- Features new to Exchange 2010 SP1
- Networking, telephony, and Unified Messaging objects
- Active Directory and directory service objects
- Client computers and devices
- Other Exchange organization elements
20 de Novembro de 2010
- Determine a processor's SPECint2006 Rate Value with this Exchange tool
- MWI from Exchange 2010 SP1 UM to Lync 2010
- Exchange ActiveSync: The Industry Standard for Mobile Messaging
- Export Spoken Name in Exchange 2010 UM
- Moving a Mailbox Database Path
- Exchange Server and Update Rollups Builds Numbers
- Microsoft Lync Arrives and Brings Communications to New Heights
- Responding to Migration vs In-place Upgrade comments
- Gates Makes Plug for Microsoft Lync
- Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.1 Now Available
- How to Schedule an Exchange BPA Scan in Exchange Server 2010
- How to Reseed a Failed Mailbox Database Copy in Exchange Server 2010
- How to Create an Archive Database in Exchange Server 2010
- How to Create an Archive Mailbox in Exchange Server 2010
- How to Find all Exchange Server 2010 Mailboxes with Archive Enabled
- How to Move an Archive Mailbox in Exchange Server 2010
- Guess Who is Cheating Email Retention
- Breadcrumb auditing in Exchange 2010 with EWS and Powershell
- Connecting to Exchange Online (Office 365) using the Exchange 2010 Management Console
- Connecting to Exchange Online (Office 365) using the Exchange Control Panel (ECP)
- 7 Useful One-Liners when Managing RBAC in Exchange 2010
- Managing Internet Calendar Sharing in Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (Part 1)
- Resource Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 (Part 2)
- Using Outlook 2003 together with Exchange 2010
- Jetstress Field Guide Released
- Controlling Exchange ActiveSync device access using the Allow/Block/Quarantine list
- TechEd Europe Recap
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 13:46
12 de Novembro de 2010
- Exchange 2010: Can You Have Too Much RAM?
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: 10 Things You Need to Know
- Hotmail security improves with full-session HTTPS encryption
- Exchange and Invalid Mailboxes
- 15 Popular Exchange Server Blogs
- Error When Installing UM Role on Exchange 2010 SP1
- Can’t find that email message? These three tips can help.
- How not to use IP Block Lists in Exchange 2010
- Changing IP Address Network on a Exchange Server 2007 CCR Cluster/Windows Server 2003
- Planning Exchange Server 2010 Deployment: The Exchange Profile Analyzer
- How to Schedule an Exchange BPA Scan in Exchange Server 2010
- Verify Exchange Server Schema Version
- Exchange ActiveSync Considerations when using Windows Phone 7 Clients
- Exchange 2010 The mailbox database "MDB01" cannot be deleted
- Disk Performance Testing with JetStress Tool for Exchange Server 2010
- Setup Wizard for Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 (KB240702) ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified
- Planning, Deploying, and Testing an Exchange 2010 Site-Resilient Solution sized for a Medium Organization (Part 2)
- EWS Best Practices: Use Autodiscover…
- EWS Best Practices: Understand Throttling Policies
- Transferring Auto-Completion Information to Outlook 2010
- Users missing from the Offline Address Book
- ExRCA: Now supporting 10 additional languages
- Answering Exchange Virtualization Questions and Addressing Misleading VMware Guidance
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 22:53
7 de Novembro de 2010
- Study shows cloud computing reduces carbon footprint
- How to link existing AD accounts to the correct organization in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 multi-tenant environment
- Five tips for successfully migrating from GroupWise to Exchange 2010
- How to export Email Headers from Exchange using Powershell
- Exchange 2010 SP1 with Unity Cisco 5.0(1), 7.0(2), and 8.0(3) integration
- Outlook Anywhere and ActiveSync Http Filter Configuration
- Status Bar Changes in Outlook 2010
- Recent experience with Exchange 2007 and Cross-Forest account management
- How to set up IP Blocklist Providers in Exchange 2010
- Why Migrations Instead of In-Place Upgrades?
- Password Reset Feature in Exchange 2007 and 2010
- How to Rebalance Mailbox Databases in a DAG with Exchange Server 2010 SP1
- How to Configure Exchange Server 2010 Outlook Anywhere
- How to Exclude a Mailbox Database from Automatic Mailbox Provisioning in Exchange Server 2010
- Comparison of Outlook 2010, OWA 2010 and Outlook 2011 Features
- Resource Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 (Part 1)
- Planning, Deploying, and Testing an Exchange 2010 Site-Resilient Solution sized for a Medium Organization (Part 1)
- After Migrating Resource Mailbox to Exchange 2010 Automatic Booking Doesn’t Work
- Removing Exchange 2010 from a former DAG member after a failed SP1 Upgrade…
- Exchange 2010 - An error occurred while creating the IIS virtual directory–0x800700B7 File already exists….
- Exchange 2010 - This operation cannot be performed on a remote server. Please use the -ConfigurationOnly option and then manually move the files. Parameter name: ConfigurationOnly
- Robert's Rules of Exchange: The Scenario
- Exchange is in das haus at Tech·Ed Europe
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 08:10