- It's "clean out your inbox week"
- Exchange 2010 - Role Based Access Control
- Exchange 2010 RTM: The online archive
- Hardware sizing for Exchange Server 2010
- Script: Integrating OCS and OWA in Exchange Server 2010
- ILM 2007 FP1 Service Pack 1 Released
- Log Shipping In Exchange 2010 DAG…
- Exchange Autodiscover
- Configuring the Native Exchange 2007 MP for OpsMgr 2007 R2 (Part 3)
- Identity Lifecycle Manager 2007 FP1 SP1 supports Exchange 2010
- Installing Exchange 2010 rollups on DAG servers…
- Protecting Your Organization from Spear-Phishing
- Interception and Redirection of Messages Using Transport Rules or Journaling
29 de janeiro de 2010
25 de janeiro de 2010
- ‘Sorry! Access Denied’ error received when accessing Voice Mail options in Outlook 2010
- Top Ten Reasons to Move to Exchange Server 2010 in 2010.
- What can you tell me about Messaging Records Management and Exchange Server 2010?
- DPM 2010 Protecting Exchange 2010 DAG in a Single Site
- Exchange 2010 Moderation Features Grayed Out?
- Changing you Colour Scheme in Office and Outlook 2010
- Speeding Reboot When Exchange is on a DC/GC
- Issue with message sizes in Outlook 2010 Beta
- Understanding Exchange 2010 Storage Architecture: Part 2
- Exchange Server 2010: "Try to access it again in 10 seconds"
- From Whence Redundancy? Exchange 2010 Storage Essays, part 1
- Understanding the right terminology…
- Forefront Obsolete Notifications
- Exchange 2007 Standby Continuous Replication - Configuration & Testing
- Disclaimers in Exchange 2010
- Writing a simple scripted process to download attachmentts in Exchange 2007/ 2010 using the EWS Managed API
- Opening other users Inboxes/Mailboxes using OWA 2010
- Ports Opened By Exchange 2010 Setup…
- Points To Note While Creating A Database Availability Group (DAG)
- Assigning Static IP Address For Database Availability Group...
- Change The Replication Port Used By Database Availability Group…
- Configure MailTips in Exchange Server 2010
- Outlook Web Access Security Features (Part 5)
- Configuring the Native Exchange 2007 MP for OpsMgr 2007 R2 (Part 2)
- Deploying Exchange Server 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007 R2 (Part 7)
- Uncovering Exchange 2010 Database Availability Groups (DAGs) (Part 2)
- Exchange 2010 DAG port
- Exchange Server and Uptime: The Search for More 9s
- Raising diagnostic logging for Message Access might cause calendar issues with Exchange 2007 SP2
- Exchange 2010 Delivery Reports
- Announcing Additional Upgrade Scenarios for the Exchange Server 2010 Deployment Assistant
- Restricting email to the Internet on a per user AND per domain basis
- Making sense of Exchange Logs using ExLogAnalyzer
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 08:34
12 de janeiro de 2010
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2003/2007.
"This update provides the Junk E-mail Filter in Microsoft Office Outlook with a more current definition of which e-mail messages should be considered junk e-mail."
O conteúdo técnico (apresentações PowerPoint e gravação das sessões) do TechNet Roadshow Belga que ocorreu no passado mês de Dezembro está disponível para download (idiomas: EN, FR and NL).
- 13:30 - 14:00 Introduction in Exchange 2010
- 14:00 - 15:00 Flexible and Reliable Messaging Infrastructure with Exchange 2010
- 15:15 - 16:15 Information Protection and Control
- 16:15 - 17:30 Migration & BPOS
Ilse Van Criekinge has recently joined Microsoft as a Technology Advisor - Microsoft Unified Communications. Before that she worked as an ICT Trainer and Consultant for Global Knowledge. Being an MCT, Ilse has offered several companies guidance in their Exchange and MOM deployments, as well as auditing the disaster recovery capabilities in their mail environment. During the last couple of years she has ignited many IT Professionals with the power of Exchange and OCS, by delivering training and by co-founding a new user group Pro-Exchange in Belgium, focused on Microsoft Unified Communications. Ilse has held the Exchange MVP award for three years since April 2007. Ilse has co-authored an Exchange Exam Prep Guide, written Sapien's Exchange Management Shell: TFM book.
She blogs her experiences in the Unified Communications field on http://blogs.technet.com/ilvancri
A edição de Janeiro 2010 da TechNet Magazine já está disponível para ser lida online.
- Editor's Note: Choose your Upgrade
- System Center Configuration Manager: SQL Server Reporting Services and System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit: Using MDT and Single-Instance Storage
- Inside SharePoint: Using Kerberos for SharePoint Authentication
- Windows Confidential: What Happened to the File Types Dialog?
- The Cable Guy: End-to-End WAN Optimization with BranchCache
- Windows PowerShell: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Brings Scripting to ActiveDirectory
- Utility Spotlight: Microsoft Security Essentials
- Geek of All Trades: Tape Is Dead! LongLive Tape!
- SQL Q&A: Corruption Recovery Tips, Database Shrinkage Advice and More
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 08:49
9 de janeiro de 2010
- TechNet Webcast: Addressing E-Mail Archiving and Retention with Exchange Server 2010 (Level 300)
Start Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Presenter: Kamal Janardhan, Principal Program Manager, Exchange Mailbox, Microsoft Corporation
Event Overview: As e-mail volume continues to grow, Microsoft recognizes users' desires for an infinite inbox and IT administrators' goals to preserve and discover these mailboxes in a cost-effective matter. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 introduces integrated archiving along with message retention and multi-mailbox discovery capabilities to help address these needs. In this webcast, we take a technical deep dive into e-mail archiving and retention in Exchange Server 2010, we demonstrate the archiving experience in Microsoft Office Outlook and Outlook Web Access (OWA) from the user and IT professional perspectives, and we demonstrate Exchange Management Console and Windows PowerShell. We also highlight the message retention capabilities using Move and Delete policies in Outlook, OWA, and Windows PowerShell.
- TechNet Webcast: Exchange Server 2010 Upgrade and Coexistence with Exchange Server 2007 and 2003 (Level 200)
Start Date:Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Presenter: Harold Wong, Senior IT Pro Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation
Event Overview: In this webcast, we walk you through the process for introducing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 into an organization that already has Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or Exchange Server 2003. Learn the prerequisites, steps required, and the impact to client access for MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access (OWA), ActiveSync, and POP/IMAP clients after the upgrade to Exchange Server 2010 has occurred.
- TechNet Webcast: Introducing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Level 200)
Start Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Presenter: Rand Morimoto, President, Convergent Computing
Event Overview: In a time when your organization requires its communication tools to be cost-effective and flexible, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 enables you to achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that can simplify your administration, help protect your communications, and delight your users by meeting their demands for great business productivity. In this webcast, we introduce you to Exchange Server 2010 and we highlight and demonstrate key investments made in this latest release.
- A short history of Hotmail
- Top 5 Microsoft Exchange Server tips of 2009
- Exchange Server Archiving for E-Discovery
- Security Configuration Wizard and Exchange 2010
- Understanding Contact Objects in Exchange Online
- Follow-Up: import-recipientdataproperty
- Retrieving the Mailbox Size in BPOS
- Exchange 2010 Voice Mail with the iPhone
- Understanding Exchange 2010 Storage Architecture: Part 1
- Adding images to AD users using a UploadPhoto.ps1 script
- Exchange 2007 and 2010 Address List Segregation changes
- Exchange 2010 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 operating system prerequisites
- Can’t Move Mailbox In Exchange 2010…
- Client Throttling Policy In Exchange 2010…
- Managing Mobile Devices Using Exchange 2007 Console…
- Deploying Exchange Server 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007 R2 (Part 6)
- Uncovering the new RPC Client Access Service in Exchange 2010 (Part 3)
- Windows 2008 – Exchange 2007 SP1 – Alternate Cluster Setup
- Windows 2003 / Exchange 2007 SP1 – Alternate Cluster Setup
- Exchange 2010 – Pre-staging the Cluster Name Object (CNO) to support a Database Availability Group (DAG)
- Troubleshooting MailTips
- Management Tool Interoperability
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 14:32