- Installing, Configuring Exchange 2007 Edge Server (Part 1)
- Melissa anniversary marks birth of email-aware malware
- A noisy (and annoying) red herring in Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging…
- Allow Application Servers to Relay off of Exchange 2007
- A Month of Exchange Server 2007 Tips - Week 2
- A Month of Exchange Server 2007 Tips - Week 3
- Forward to Internet recipients without internal mail-enabled contacts no longer works on Exchange 2007 – Part 2
- Internet Explorer 8 and OWA: Where Are The Images?
- Part 18 - I used to do it this way… Now how do I do it? Administering Exchange 2003 vs. Exchange 2007
- Sanitizing Get-LogonStatistics cmdlet data to view better Logon stats in Exchange 2007
- MX Record and Mail Delivery in Basic
- RPC OVER HTTPS SCRIPT
- Managing Exchange certificates (Part 3)
- A Practical Look at Migrating From Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 (Part 6)
- Indexing and Exchange 2007, how about PDF files?
- Quick Tip: Exchange 2007 SP1 - CCR Install problems with 60 second Domain Controller replication
- Breaking the Artificial Database Size Limit in Exchange 2007 Standard Edition
- Public Folder Replication Problems: "Multiple Edits Have Been Made"
- Announcing the release of Exchange Server Remote Connectivity Analyzer
- Exchange Web Services - What You Didn't Know
- OST Sizing Guidance Changes
28 de Março de 2009
20 de Março de 2009
- Frequently Asked Questions about the February CU
- Haz Firewall, Want Cheezburger
- White Paper Announcement - CCR or SCC?
- White Paper Announcement - CCR and DAS
- Part 16 - I used to do it this way… Now how do I do it? Administering Exchange 2003 vs. Exchange 2007
- Part 17 - I used to do it this way… Now how do I do it? Administering Exchange 2003 vs. Exchange 2007
- To Mount Or Not To Mount?
- A Practical Look at Migrating From Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 (Part 5)
- Managing Outlook 2007 through Group Policies (Part 1)
- A bit of Test-ServiceHealth Fun
- Exchange 2007 /newCMS or /recoverCMS fails when installing on Windows 2003 clusters.
- Running setup.com /clearLocalCMS on a Windows 2008 cluster disables the machine accounted (VCO) associated with the CMS name.
- Update Roll-up 7 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 has been released.
- Exchange Server Documentation Updates - March 2009
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 19:41
19 de Março de 2009
O Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 está disponível para download.
Update Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 SP1 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 SP1 customers.
For a list of changes that are included in this update rollup, see KB960384.
This update rollup does not apply to Exchange Server 2007 Release To Manufacturing (RTM). For a list of update rollups applicable to Exchange Server 2007 RTM, refer to the section Update rollups for Exchange Server 2007 RTM in the Knowledge Base article KB937052.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB945684 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB945684)
- KB948016 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB948016)
- KB949870 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB949870)
- KB952580 Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB952580)
- KB953467 Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB953467)
- KB959241 Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (KB959241)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Exchange Server 2007 SP1 must be installed prior to installing this update rollup.
- This update rollup cannot be installed if you are using Exchange Server 2007 RTM.
- Any Interim Updates for Exchange Server 2007 must be uninstalled prior to installing this update rollup.
- 32-bit editions of Windows Server 2003 with SP2, Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows XP with SP2 are only supported for Exchange Server 2007 management tools.
Algumas notas importantes retiradas do blog You Had Me At EHLO:
- Since the release of update roll-up 6, we have fixed about 50 issues and wanted to go ahead and provide them to customers.
- First off, we fixed the SCR issue which have caused everyone some pain and which did not get completed in time to be included in the last update roll-up.
- We have also fixed two issues which caused intermittent crashes in the IMAP4 service and resulted in event 4999 being logged in the event logs. The following KBs have more information on the scenarios which are fixed: KB 957504 and KB 960292.
- Additionally we have also done a design change to address encapsulation and the way it is handled by Exchange Server 2007.
- And finally, from the installation perspective, a friendly reminder that the roll-up installer will overwrite any OWA script files if required to ensure proper operation of OWA. So if you have customized the logon.aspx page or other similar OWA pages, you will need to redo any customization after installation of the roll-up.
Já instalei este pacote nas minhas máquinas de teste (Hyper-V) e, até agora, tudo parece estar OK!
13 de Março de 2009
- What's the difference between the Microsoft Exchange Server Unified Messaging (UM) role and Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007?
- Exchange alternatives: Pros and cons
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook Web Access logon issues
- Goodbye Exchange ExMerge, Hello Export-Mailbox
- What are my choices for Exchange Server in the cloud?
- How to enable inbound fax for OCS 2007 Enterprise Voice and Exchange 2007 UM enabled users?
- Migrating Lotus Notes to Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite
- A Month of Exchange Server 2007 Tips - Week 1
- Part 15 - I used to do it this way… Now how do I do it? Administering Exchange 2003 vs. Exchange 2007
- Verify a Standby Continuous Replication Copy
- Introduction to Exchange Online - Uncovering BPOS (Part 4)
- A lossy failover causes duplicate mails to be delivered to clients from the hub transport dumpster when using Exchange 2007 SP1 Cluster Continuous Replication (CCR).
- Using Standby Continuous Replication in both single node cluster implementation and database portability implementation when only a single machine is available.
- Exchange 14 Brings Browser Bliss
- Encapsulate This!
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 20:14
11 de Março de 2009
Está disponível uma nova actualização para o filtro Junk E-mail do Outlook 2003/2007.
O download está disponível para as versões Outlook 2003 e Outlook 2007, ou através do Microsoft Update. Como é habitual, está acompanhado pelo respectivo artigo da Knowledge Base:
"This update provides the Junk E-mail Filter in Microsoft Office Outlook with a more current definition of which e-mail messages should be considered junk e-mail."
7 de Março de 2009
O tema central da capa é o Internet Explorer 8, mas o Office Communications Server 2007 R2 também tem reservado um lugar de destaque: Stay Connected with Office Communicator Web Access, How Voice Conferencing Powers OCS 2007 R2.
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 11:51
6 de Março de 2009
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 performance tutorial
- Update on the recent Norman antivirus engine issue
- Updating the Forefront Server Security and Antigen documentation on TechNet
- Using Microsoft Exchange IMF and Antigen Advanced Spam Manager Together
- Microsoft Online Services Available Worldwide
- ISA 2006 – OWA publishing rule stops working without reason
- Spammers Retool for Renewed Assault
- Now we’ve got loads of items – what do we do about it?
- Twitter a Exchange Calendar using Powershell and EWS - Exchange 2007
- Creating Emails based on a Twitter feed / Friends timeline status updates
- Is your E2K7 project in danger of being scrapped?
- A Practical Look at Migrating From Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 (Part 4)
- Managing Exchange Server 2007 log files (Part 2)
- Did the Spam Originate Inside Your Network?
- Exchange 2007 and SMTP Banner Tests
- Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1 and Address List Segregation – Part 3 (Finalising the Configuration)…
- Microsoft Online Goes Global
- Exchange 2007 Server Installation Guide Updates
- Economic crisis spells opportunity for spammers
- Customizing OWA 2007 language settings
Publicado por Rui J.M. Silva @ 18:38
2 de Março de 2009
As Microsoft TechNet | Exclusive Sessions são sessões técnicas para técnicos, apresentadas por técnicos.